The Healing Totem Clinic is OPEN!

90 Pandaren Shaman
This will now be the official clinic thread for my spiritual sessions. if I do not reply immediately, do not be offended. I will reply when I get the chance.

So....How is both the Alliance and Horde?

Shockblast lifts a cup of green leaf tea and takes a sip of it while sitting on a comfy arm chair.
Edited by Shockblast on 2/14/2013 10:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Aka'magosh Shockblast!

I am just stopping by and wishing you the best of luck in the clinic.

Also, should anything go wrong with someone and you wish for them to move, you can use this.

The shaman hands Shockblast an odd looking bell.

Just ring it, and one of my more.....brutal clansmen will handle the problem.

Usually.....

Anyway, again, best of luck. I may be back later this week.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
*Walks in, glancing at the orc sipping from a cup*

Whelp, I've seen it all.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Aka'magosh Shockblast!

I am just stopping by and wishing you the best of luck in the clinic.

Also, should anything go wrong with someone and you wish for them to move, you can use this.

The shaman hands Shockblast an odd looking bell.

Just ring it, and one of my more.....brutal clansmen will handle the problem.

Usually.....

Anyway, again, best of luck. I may be back later this week.

I appreciate you volunteering in giving my office security.

*Walks in, glancing at the orc sipping from a cup*

Whelp, I've seen it all.

When your kind came to both the Alliance and Horde, I took an interest in your teas and they do relieve so much stress in my mind.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Following the panda Xanatera walks into the room. She turns and looks at the orc sipping at his tea. Xanatera quickly grabs her bow and shoots the cup out of his hand.
"Did you make that yourself? If not you may need to be watched."
Glancing over at the panda she smerks.
"Let me know if that one gives you any problems."
She walks over and hugs the orc.
"Btw your next cup is on me"
She flips him a gold coin.
Edited by Xanatera on 2/15/2013 10:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Following the panda Xanatera walks into the room. She turns and looks at the orc sipping at his tea. Xanatera quickly grabs her bow and shoots the cup out of his hand.
"Did you make that yourself? If not you may need to be watched."
Glancing over at the panda she smerks.
"Let me know if that one gives you any problems."
She walks over and hugs the orc.
"Btw your next cup is on me"
She flips him a gold coin.

I actually did brew this tea myself. I bought many bags of them from the Pandaren shop in Orgrimmar. Good thing that cup was cheap pottery work or I would of been upset by this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/15/2013 10:08 PMPosted by Shockblast
I actually did brew this tea myself. I bought many bags of them from the Pandaren shop in Orgrimmar. Good thing that cup was cheap pottery work or I would of been upset by this.

Hangs her head

I was just trying to watch out for you, Seeing that you deal with both horde and Alliance. The sly Alliance could poison you with out you knowing.

Let's out a sigh and begins to giggle

I guess if they did poison you, I wouldn't have to be the seat anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/15/2013 10:12 PMPosted by Xanatera

Hangs her head

I was just trying to watch out for you, Seeing that you deal with both horde and Alliance. The sly Alliance could poison you with out you knowing.

Let's out a sigh and begins to giggle

I guess if they did poison you, I wouldn't have to be the seat anymore.

I do require a secretary to manage appointments and mailing out letters to clients. it will be an upgrade from being a seat.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
*Glances back and forth between the elf and orc, listening to the conversation.*

Please, do not insult me with such trite accusations. That is not something I would put past the Huojin, but we Tushui do not concern ourselves with petty assassination attempts.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
*Glances back and forth between the elf and orc, listening to the conversation.*

Please, do not insult me with such trite accusations. That is not something I would put past the Huojin, but we Tushui do not concern ourselves with petty assassination attempts.

Do not mind her, she means well.....I think.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/15/2013 10:21 PMPosted by Shuihuotu
Please, do not insult me with such trite accusations. That is not something I would put past the Huojin, but we Tushui do not concern ourselves with petty assassination attempts

Raises an eye brow looking at the panda

You really think I'm going to take the word of an Alliance?

turning away from the panda she sighs

I do mean well. If someone took out Shock who would pick on me then.

Lets out a giggle

I would love to help you. An upgrade from seat would be great.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/15/2013 10:37 PMPosted by Xanatera
Please, do not insult me with such trite accusations. That is not something I would put past the Huojin, but we Tushui do not concern ourselves with petty assassination attempts

Raises an eye brow looking at the panda

You really think I'm going to take the word of an Alliance?

turning away from the panda she sighs

I do mean well. If someone took out Shock who would pick on me then.

Lets out a giggle

I would love to help you. An upgrade from seat would be great.

Good, then I will take you in as my secretary. Now I am off to bed. I have to do some errands in the morning to freshen up this clinic.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
@Shockblast - Due to the extreme nature of my current circumstances, I have been forced into strongly considering enrolling in your Life Insurance program. I have also recently baked some brownies with pink sprinkles on them. Please get back to me regarding the information needed!
<3 Callistah!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Why can I not get an erection?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/16/2013 01:57 AMPosted by Mavz

Rigor Mortis hasn't set in.....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
@Shockblast - Due to the extreme nature of my current circumstances, I have been forced into strongly considering enrolling in your Life Insurance program. I have also recently baked some brownies with pink sprinkles on them. Please get back to me regarding the information needed!
<3 Callistah!

We will have a sit down and discuss this one day.

02/16/2013 01:57 AMPosted by Mavz

You are dead. I have no cure for the undead plague. May be you shouldn't of fought the Forsaken forces as a human with a fiery passion alone.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Shockblast wakes up on his chair. He places his palm over his eyes shaking off the headache from all the drinking he had done last night.

I wonder if people will be coming over for some spiritual healing.....especially after last night.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Dr. Shock, I think I have come down with the condition known as Ravenhul-ism. Drinking wildly, abusing fel energy and chasing down almost every woman around. Is there any cure for this horrible condition before start shouting obscenities at random people?

Help me you arrogant peasant! Dont you dare defy me!
Edited by Imfernal on 2/18/2013 10:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Dr. Shock, I think I have come down with the condition known as Ravenhul-ism. Drinking wildly, abusing fel energy and chasing down almost every woman around. Is there any cure for this horrible condition before start shouting obscenities at random people?

Help me you arrogant peasant! Dont you dare defy me!

I think the proper remedy is to distance yourself from Ravenhul because he is nothing but a bad influence. He will also affect your use of your magic and you will start hitting like a leaf. We can't have that especially when we have an agreement to work together in the next season of arenas and battlegrounds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]