The Healing Totem Clinic is OPEN!

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Xanatera skips into the office

Well the sleepy head is awa...

Xanatera trails off seeing that Shock is with a patient. She quickly leaves the room and goes to her desk

I'll catch crap for that later.
Edited by Xanatera on 2/18/2013 11:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Xanatera skips into the office

Well the sleepy head is awa...

Xanatera trails off seeing that Shock is with a patient. She quickly leaves the room and goes to her desk

I'll catch crap for that later.

A teabag flies and hits Xanatera in the face

BREW ME SOME TEA......PLEASE!

Shockblast lets out a little groan from the headache he is still having
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
*Approaches the front desk, grabs the sign-in clipboard, and begins scribbling.*

I need a cure for chronic cynicism.

*The last letter is very forcibly scribed, breaking the quill.*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
looking at the panda xanatera smiles

Please have a seat in the waiting room, Shock will be with you in a few.

Grabbing the tea bag she walks over to the counter behind her and starts brewing tea.

Looking over the charts she outs the Shuihuotu's chart in the intake bin

This should do.

Taking the brewed tea to shock she looks at him and giggles

Here this will help

With the tea she gives him two healing stones
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Shuihuotu, come in and take a seat. Xanatera, prepare another cup of tea for our client.

Shockblast takes the clipboard and goes over the patient's information

Cynicism? So you have trouble trusting outsiders or is this expanding to even your own people as well?
Edited by Shockblast on 2/18/2013 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Takes a seat, letting out a long, exasperated sigh.

Well Doc, as a fellow healer, do you ever have situations when, instead of healing your allies, you feel a strong desire to shock them in the face? And yet, there is a strange, outside force that seems to prevent you from doing so?

I figure since I'm unable to actually solve my problems, I need to treat the symptoms. Give me something strong. Orcs are rarely good for much, but I hear "alternative" orcish medicine is rather, umm, potent.

Makes a motion that resembles a smoking pipe.
Edited by Shuihuotu on 2/18/2013 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Takes a seat, letting out a long, exasperated sigh.

Well Doc, as a fellow healer, do you ever have situations when, instead of healing your allies, you feel a strong desire to shock them in the face? And yet, there is a strange, outside force that seems to prevent you from doing so?

I figure since I'm unable to actually solve my problems, I need to treat the symptoms. Give me something strong. Orcs are rarely good for much, but I hear "alternative" orcish medicine is rather, umm, potent.

Makes a motion that resembles a smoking pipe.

Hmmm, i do have some very potent Tauren herbs you can try. Taurens always has the best "inhaling" medicines.
Shockblast gets up off his chair and walks over to a Tauren made clay container. He opens the lid of the container and pulls out a small bag of green herb. He tosses it to the Pandaren.

This should be the medicine you are looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*Ravenhul scurries in* DR SHOCK! DR SHOCK! I think i'm in love! I want to propose! But I don't know how!

*glares angrily at the panda* what is this alliance filth doing here!?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh yes! And I need to quit certain types of magical use. I feel as if I am relapsing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
*Ravenhul scurries in* DR SHOCK! DR SHOCK! I think i'm in love! I want to propose! But I don't know how!

*glares angrily at the panda* what is this alliance filth doing here!?

This is a clinic to serve balance for ALL OF AZEROTH! THAT IS THE TRUE PATH WE SHAMAN FOLLOW! NO MATTER THE RACE OR FACTION!

And who may this "lucky" lady be?

02/18/2013 01:34 PMPosted by Ravenhul
Oh yes! And I need to quit certain types of magical use. I feel as if I am relapsing.

Yes you should stop sniffing up that stuff. You look terrible and you can barely lift a sword. Look at your body, your toned muscles are fading.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is a clinic to serve balance for ALL OF AZEROTH! THAT IS THE TRUE PATH WE SHAMAN FOLLOW! NO MATTER THE RACE OR FACTION!

Fine... I'll condone the presence of this alliance fur-ball...

*Ravenhul's cheeks turn red and begins to fidget* err... Well let's just say, she's not from Orgrimmar. We'll call her, err..."Hooves." Yeah. *Nods*

02/18/2013 01:41 PMPosted by Shockblast
Yes you should stop sniffing up that stuff. You look terrible and you can barely lift a sword. Look at your body, your toned muscles are fading.

Nonsense. In fact I was complemented the other day. Yes I know the demonic vague tattoos are kind of disturbing. But i'm sorry orc, I cannot have freakishly large muscles like your savage-bruitsh race.

I'm sorry...

Err... But yes... What should I do about the love part?
Edited by Ravenhul on 2/18/2013 1:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

*Ravenhul's cheeks turn red and begins to fidget* err... Well let's just say, she's not from Orgrimmar. We'll call her, err..."Hooves." Yeah. *Nods*

02/18/2013 01:41 PMPosted by Shockblast

Nonsense. In fact I was complemented the other day. Yes I know the demonic vague tattoos are kind of disturbing. But i'm sorry orc, I cannot have freakishly large muscles like your savage race.

I'm sorry...

First, It is ok to love...said....WAIT! ITS THAT DRAE........guest you were with?

Hmmmm.......you will have to give up the bad habits to make it work and bring some blood flow back to your brain.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Nonsense. In fact I was complemented the other day. Yes I know the demonic vague tattoos are kind of disturbing. But i'm sorry orc, I cannot have freakishly large muscles like your savage race.

I'm sorry...

First, It is ok to love...said....WAIT! ITS THAT DRAE........guest you were with?

Hmmmm.......you will have to give up the bad habits to make it work and bring some blood flow back to your brain.

*Twiddles his thumbs nervously* Yes... It was her... Does it matter?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

Not at all. i bet she is a sweet person and she could be beneficial for your mental health and stopping drug addiction.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Not at all. i bet she is a sweet person and she could be beneficial for your mental health and stopping drug addiction.

She is the most beautiful and delightful Draen- I mean err... She's the most delightful woman is all of Azeroth!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

She is the most beautiful and delightful Draen- I mean err... She's the most delightful woman is all of Azeroth!

Well, Blood Knight, you should continue with this healthy relationship.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Well, Blood Knight, you should continue with this healthy relationship.

Thank you doctor shock! *Flips a rusty copper coin at the orc's feet* Hear's something for your troubles. Now go by your self some boars haunch, savage orc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
((Holy moly, that is what Hooves was on about when we fought. I had no idea! If this goes through I expect a LARGE wedding! And some WPvP to play out some tensions! ))

*Bordak looks at the sign on the door. Hears screaming and yelling inside.*

Ohh Lordy, what is going in there?

*Puts ear to the door, which promptly opens, knocking him clean out and into the shrubbery to the left.*
Edited by Bordak on 2/18/2013 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Shockblast takes a step outside after hearing some clanking sounds of someone in plate armor falling. He sees Bordak in the bushes

Are you here for an appointment or are you a walk in?

The Orc sticks his hand out to the Human Paladin to assist him back on his feet while also sipping on a freshly brewed tea.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*Bordak rubs his head as he stands with assistance.*

What hit me. I heard some yelling and then bam! I think a troll clubbed me.

*Looks about anxiously.*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]