The Healing Totem Clinic is OPEN!

"LEAVE THE MAGICAL WORLD OF URAK AND RETURN TO YOUR MUNDANE LIFE?"
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*Then looking at the orc, a puzzled look on his face, Bordak says*

I just dreamed I was the greatest shoe thief in the world. What does it mean?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
*Then looking at the orc, a puzzled look on his face, Bordak says*

I just dreamed I was the greatest shoe thief in the world. What does it mean?

That you like shoes too much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

*Bordak rubs his head and walks away looking at the orc over his shoulder for a bit.*

*Thinking to himself..What does that mean? Then out loud, scratching his chin and talking ot himself.*

Could this be related to that time I had stinky feet, from all that training in Pandoria gathering tea leaves?

Maybe I am going through some type of repressed guilt over some perceived social failing? Maybe the orc is right....

*Turns the corner continuing to puzzle the issue...*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/18/2013 06:02 PMPosted by Bordak

*Bordak rubs his head and walks away looking at the orc over his shoulder for a bit.*

*Thinking to himself..What does that mean? Then out loud, scratching his chin and talking ot himself.*

Could this be related to that time I had stinky feet, from all that training in Pandoria gathering tea leaves?

Maybe I am going through some type of repressed guilt over some perceived social failing? Maybe the orc is right....

*Turns the corner continuing to puzzle the issue...*

Waves good bye at the awkward Paladin while he leaves

Another case taken care of.
walks back into the clinic, shutting the door behind him

XANATERA!!!!!!! PREPARE SOME TEA AND SOME BISCUITS!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/18/2013 01:33 PMPosted by Ravenhul
*Ravenhul scurries in*

Xanatera looks at the Blood elf

Excuse me sir but you will need to fill out a forum.

02/18/2013 01:33 PMPosted by Ravenhul
DR SHOCK! DR SHOCK! I think i'm in love! I want to propose! But I don't know how!

Looks angrily at the Blood elf for ignoring her

FINE DON'T FILL OUT A FORUM YOU TWIT!!

Xanatera hides in shock's office after hearing all the noise outside

Hopefully everything is okay... Maybe i should go look...

Xanatera goes back to her desk and just in time to hear Shock yell for her.

02/18/2013 06:06 PMPosted by Shockblast
XANATERA!!!!!!! PREPARE SOME TEA AND SOME BISCUITS!

Raises her eye brow at Shock

Shall i find honey to go with those biscuits too?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Seyahat wanders into the clinic, dressed again in her usual armor and only slightly worse for wear after the party, but hesitates when she sees that he's apparently hired a receptionist. A receptionist who's looking for honey.

She digs a sealed kypari sap jar out of her satchel. "It's not honey, exactly, but the Klaxxi certainly like it. You're welcome to it, I can always get more."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Xanatera eyed the Night elf before her. Watching her very closely as she rummaged through her satchel When the night elf offers the jar Xanatera smiles

Oh Thank you so much, You just saved me a long hunt.

Xanatera smiles and reaches into the desk she pulls out a slip of paper written on it

"This coupon is good for one free visit to the Healing totem Clinic."

She pulls out another slip of paper this one also had writing on it

"This coupon is good for one free meal at any inn of your choice."

Something to say thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
"Oh!" Seyahat takes both notes hesitantly, surprised to find such graciousness from a member of the Horde. But then, Dr. Shockblast is a member of the Horde too...it may be that she'll have to reconsider some of her long-held beliefs about the enemy. "Thank you, very much. Is um...is the doctor accepting walk-ins today?"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Xanatera looked at the clock on her desk.

He is i will let him know you are here.

Xanatera handed the Elf a clip bored.

Please have a seat in the waiting area and fill these out

Xanatera stood and smiled. She walked to the back office.

Shock, You have a walk in waiting in the waiting room.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
((i am back from work, so the RP CONTINUES!))

XANATERA!!!!!!!!!!!......oh a walk in....how can I....

Shockblast cuts himself off with silence. he sees the Night elf that he took care of a few weeks back and grinded on her when he was drunk at the party. Due to his ceremonial headdress, Seyahat cannot see how much the Orc is blushing.

Oh hello Seyahat, come in and sit down. How can I help you today?

He kindly gestures the Night Elf to come in to the room.
Reply Quote
Holding her head Ori walks into the clinic. She seems to be upset about something.. Looking over the Blood elf at the desk she cringes. "I'm here ta see da doc"
Edited by Orihime on 2/20/2013 6:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Xanatera looks at the troll as she enters

02/20/2013 06:35 AMPosted by Orihime
"I'm here ta see da doc"

Xanatera pulls out forums and hands them to the troll

Fill these out, Have a seat in the waiting room. The Doc will be with you shortly.
Reply Quote
Xanatera hands Ori some forms and tells her to have a seat in the waiting room.

Ori fills out the forms. Her reason for being there is because she seems to have lost the ability to shape shift... She has lost control of her forms. "Hopefully the doc can help me"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Seyahat follows the massive orc into his office and shuts the door, then settles herself somewhat stiffly in the armchair across from him. She doesn't remove her helm, but the thin set of her mouth and her ramrod posture betray her tension better than her narrowed gaze ever could.

"Doctor," she begins, "I have to be frank. I find it deeply discomfiting to be here, revealing my thoughts to you -- an orc, whose people are yet burning the forests of my home, and slaughtering my kin. When I first came to you I was half drunk with rage and frustration, or I don't think I ever could have stepped foot in here without my weapons drawn and death in my heart."

She pauses, looking poised on the edge of some precipice, but she doesn't reach for her blades. "And yet I can't go to any of my own people with my worries," she continues at last, "and you yourself have shown me no hostility."

She removes her gloves, and sets them carefully aside. Her fingernails are chewed to the quick. "I...I understand that Shamen respect the harmony of the land and all its creatures much as Druids do. It's this that I cling to in our discussions, that perhaps you're not one of those who would destroy Ashenvale and all within it. And before we go any further with our talks, I thought it best to be honest with you about that." She gives him a steady look from behind the raven mask she wears. "And I would like you to be honest with me, as well. Are you as your people are, who burn my home and kill mothers with their infants? Or can I trust you, in truth?"

((
Well, Shock, I warned you Seya was getting all serious-face.... >.> Feel free to ignore and move on to the next patient if this is more than you bargained for! *hugs hugs*
))
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Liv walks in through the front door and approaches the receptionist.

"I need to make an appointment. It's not urgent, really, if he has anything available next Tuesday that would be lovely."
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Seyahat follows the massive orc into his office and shuts the door, then settles herself somewhat stiffly in the armchair across from him. She doesn't remove her helm, but the thin set of her mouth and her ramrod posture betray her tension better than her narrowed gaze ever could.

"Doctor," she begins, "I have to be frank. I find it deeply discomfiting to be here, revealing my thoughts to you -- an orc, whose people are yet burning the forests of my home, and slaughtering my kin. When I first came to you I was half drunk with rage and frustration, or I don't think I ever could have stepped foot in here without my weapons drawn and death in my heart."

She pauses, looking poised on the edge of some precipice, but she doesn't reach for her blades. "And yet I can't go to any of my own people with my worries," she continues at last, "and you yourself have shown me no hostility."

She removes her gloves, and sets them carefully aside. Her fingernails are chewed to the quick. "I...I understand that Shamen respect the harmony of the land and all its creatures much as Druids do. It's this that I cling to in our discussions, that perhaps you're not one of those who would destroy Ashenvale and all within it. And before we go any further with our talks, I thought it best to be honest with you about that." She gives him a steady look from behind the raven mask she wears. "And I would like you to be honest with me, as well. Are you as your people are, who burn my home and kill mothers with their infants? Or can I trust you, in truth?"

((
Well, Shock, I warned you Seya was getting all serious-face.... >.> Feel free to ignore and move on to the next patient if this is more than you bargained for! *hugs hugs*
))

I understand that you have some inner hate for my kind who daily go to Ashenvale to harvest wood. I understand that there are Orcs who seek only destroy any allies of the Alliance and conquer the lands.

I am not that kind of Orc. I only seek balance in Azeroth and only fight against the Alliance if its only to protect my people and the people of the Horde who wish to live a good life.

I am not forcing you to open up. That is why I have my door open for those who wish to sit down and wish to have their spirits cleansed from any troubles they may have. I am a simple Frost Wolf Orc Shaman doing what I do best....healing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Seyahat nods, and seems to relax a bit. After a long moment she even removes her helm and allows the heavy braid of her hair to spill down over her shoulder. "I'm glad to hear it, then, because I think my friend Hooves is going to need more healing than she can manage if she keeps on with this affair, but she's determined!"

She scowls out the window and goes on. "This Sin'dorei lover of hers would agree with your 'destroy any Alliance and conquer the lands' kin. For pity's sake, they met when he abducted her to try to force Ottavia into some kind of...'surrender yourself for execution' idiocy. Since then he's tried to slaughter everyone she cares for, and it's only by Elune's grace that he didn't succeed in killing me when he found me alone at the Dark Portal. And now she thinks he loves her, and would never harm her?

"Well. I think it's only a matter of time before he turns on her, too." She shakes her head and rubs absently at a bruise on her wrist. "The fel magic he consumes, his volatile nature...."

She faces Shockblast again. "I don't suppose you have a draught, or an herb, a spell, something that can make me...not care what happens? Because it seems my only course right now is to stand by and watch, or abandon her altogether. Either will break my heart."
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Seyahat nods, and seems to relax a bit. After a long moment she even removes her helm and allows the heavy braid of her hair to spill down over her shoulder. "I'm glad to hear it, then, because I think my friend Hooves is going to need more healing than she can manage if she keeps on with this affair, but she's determined!"

She scowls out the window and goes on. "This Sin'dorei lover of hers would agree with your 'destroy any Alliance and conquer the lands' kin. For pity's sake, they met when he abducted her to try to force Ottavia into some kind of...'surrender yourself for execution' idiocy. Since then he's tried to slaughter everyone she cares for, and it's only by Elune's grace that he didn't succeed in killing me when he found me alone at the Dark Portal. And now she thinks he loves her, and would never harm her?

"Well. I think it's only a matter of time before he turns on her, too." She shakes her head and rubs absently at a bruise on her wrist. "The fel magic he consumes, his volatile nature...."

She faces Shockblast again. "I don't suppose you have a draught, or an herb, a spell, something that can make me...not care what happens? Because it seems my only course right now is to stand by and watch, or abandon her altogether. Either will break my heart."

Oh Ravenhul.......his addiction does cause him to go wild. If you feel that her safety will be endangered, then you should prepare for a solution. Call in an favor from someone who is experienced in taking care of "problems'
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
*pokes his head into the clinic*

This isn't the tree talkers anonymous..

*continues down the hall*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]