The Healing Totem Clinic is OPEN!

90 Night Elf Rogue
02/22/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Shockblast
Oh Ravenhul.......his addiction does cause him to go wild. If you feel that her safety will be endangered, then you should prepare for a solution. Call in an favor from someone who is experienced in taking care of "problems'

Seyahat's eyes widen. "You mean...have someone else do him in?" For a brief moment her heart leaps in her chest -- that could work! If the murder couldn't be traced back to her, then Hooves....

...what would Hooves do...?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/23/2013 07:18 AMPosted by Seyahat
Oh Ravenhul.......his addiction does cause him to go wild. If you feel that her safety will be endangered, then you should prepare for a solution. Call in an favor from someone who is experienced in taking care of "problems'

Seyahat's eyes widen. "You mean...have someone else do him in?" For a brief moment her heart leaps in her chest -- that could work! If the murder couldn't be traced back to her, then Hooves....

...what would Hooves do...?

You may have to work on this on your own due to they announced their wedding.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
((Sorry for my lack of replying... I totally forgot about this thread))

Liv walks in through the front door and approaches the receptionist.

"I need to make an appointment. It's not urgent, really, if he has anything available next Tuesday that would be lovely.

Xanatera flips threw the appointment book looking at tuesday.

Doc is open for anytime on tueday, Shall I put you down for an afternoon appointment say 2:30?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Xanatera hands Ori some forms and tells her to have a seat in the waiting room.

Ori fills out the forms. Her reason for being there is because she seems to have lost the ability to shape shift... She has lost control of her forms. "Hopefully the doc can help me"

You may want to speak with a fellow Druid or the one who taught you the ways of shapeshifting.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
LIVY!!!!!!!!!! GET IN THE OFFICE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Well i guess i will cancel Livy's appointment.
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Shockblast

You should charge for no-shows! Time is money friend.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/28/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Jinx

You should charge for no-shows! Time is money friend.

She owes now 5 trays of brownies.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
*A drunk, on fire, and half naked orc wearing a red hat walks into the clinic*

Hey is the doctor in I need to make an appointment <hic> I got a serious problem involving a human and I *the Orc belches* need his advice <hic>.

*The Orc downs another Sulfuran Slammer before moving around in a circle for five minutes, and then sitting on the floor*
Edited by Dardrith on 3/1/2013 12:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Looking at the Orc Xanatera grabs her appointment book

Hmm He is out of the office for lunch, But it looks like he has the rest of the evening free. Shall we make your appointment for say 5?

Pushing her chair back to keep herself away from the Orc who was about to burst into flames
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
*A drunk, on fire, and half naked orc wearing a red hat walks into the clinic*

Hey is the doctor in I need to make an appointment <hic> I got a serious problem involving a human and I *the Orc belches* need his advice <hic>.

*The Orc downs another Sulfuran Slammer before moving around in a circle for five minutes, and then sitting on the floor*

Shockblast walks over to the burning Orc and proceeds to pour a pitcher of water on top of him.

If its about Bordak and your shoes........kill him.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ugan walks into the office and approaches the blood elf. He stares at her for a moment through his ceremonial wolf helm.

Do you know when Shockblast will be free? I must speak with him.

He looks around for a moment, then turns his attention back to the elf.

It is....urgent.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]