Missing Threads

90 Goblin Warlock
The two threads I wanted to read today are now missing. One of which I can't imagine broke the rules in any way. Blanket reporting posts for no good reason is BS. I imagine it's personal and has little to do with me, I sure don't understand it. But come on kids, grow up.

EDIT: Both post where relative to Addiction downing the bosses in Ironforge, Exodar, and Darnasus yesterday. we only brought 25 people. blah blah blah. It happened, even if these forums don't support posts about it. Report this thread too I guess.
Edited by Bigtonka on 2/15/2013 8:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This is why we started EmeraldDrama.com over a year ago. It's community moderated and very active with over 1100 members.
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
The two threads I wanted to read today are now missing. One of which I can't imagine broke the rules in any way. Blanket reporting posts for no good reason is BS. I imagine it's personal and has little to do with me, I sure don't understand it. But come on kids, grow up.

EDIT: Both post where relative to Addiction downing the bosses in Ironforge, Exodar, and Darnasus yesterday. we only brought 25 people. blah blah blah. It happened, even if these forums don't support posts about it. Report this thread too I guess.

TLDR: Hebro made kids angry.

P.S. <3 Tonka
Edited by Helliondrop on 2/15/2013 8:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
There was also a post by alliance calling out the fellow alliance for not defending. That guy wasn't there, he's lame. HOWEVER there where around 8-10 alliance defending and I again give those people props because they never gave up.

I'd put names on here but I cannot remember all of them and I feel it wouldn't be fair to leave some out. You know who you where.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight

I am sorry your threads got deleted but seriously no one hangs out in 2 of those 3 cities. Bring a 25 man group to Stormwind see how that works out for you
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
02/15/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Imonaboät
I am sorry your threads got deleted but seriously no one hangs out in 2 of those 3 cities. Bring a 25 man group to Stormwind see how that works out for you

like the french in "Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail"

Where you too busy selling your valentines day mounts on the AH? Come to Thunder Bluff, Undercity, or Silvermoon. I dare you, you'll see how fast we wipe your asses.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

If you haven’t fallen to Addiction in Stormwind, you’re probably blue flagged.

I haven't seen Addiction in Stormwind.

Also, I can't take a guild seriously if it uses special characters in its name.
Edited by Fulbright on 2/15/2013 12:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
02/15/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Fulbright

Alliance below level 85 still go to Stormwind?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

TLDR: Hebro made kids angry.

P.S. <3 Tonka

Why was this reported?

Stay classy, ED.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Why was this reported?

Stay classy, ED.

If anything, I'd imagine circumventing a forum ban.
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Why was this reported?

Stay classy, ED.

If anything, I'd imagine circumventing a forum ban.

Who getting a forum ban for what? Nothing that was said was against the TOS.

-Hebro
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
02/15/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Sçx

You should work at controlling Goldshire first. That was a feeble resistance to the <Warbringer> hammer that we brought down on you the other day.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We were in goldshire the other day simply to make a Harlem Shake video. Stayed for the record then left. Good job killing a bunch of naked level 90s!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/15/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Fulbright
Also, I can't take a guild seriously if it uses special characters in its name.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
02/15/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Callistah
We were in goldshire the other day simply to make a Harlem Shake video. Stayed for the record then left. Good job killing a bunch of naked level 90s!

Gee, and yet you were all mogged with full armor. Huh.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Good job killing a bunch of naked level 90s!

Isn't that how some in your guild got their T2?
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid

Callistah and Sexy. "Killing the Dream" of players being recognized for legitimate pvp achievements since MOP.

-Hebro
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/15/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Helliondrop
Callistah and Sexy

You mean Bazina ?

or did she name change too ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]