Missing Threads

02/15/2013 03:37 PMPosted by Xeloda
but it was seriously funny that 20 dogs of KoTE came to kill 6 of us in Zhu Province.

They don't do this remember?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
02/15/2013 03:37 PMPosted by Xeloda
but it was seriously funny that 20 dogs of KoTE came to kill 6 of us in Zhu Province.

There were maybe 11 of us at the most by the end. We wiped the floor with you with even numbers and more joined over time. I think you actually wiped us once because all of you swooped in and zerged me down. Probably the only time you were actually coordinated. The rest of the time you just flew around on your mounts spamming in /yell and occasionally trying to gank someone.

But yeah, complaining about RP grieving and then yelling N O A N A L, etc. when you lose in WPvP is pretty funny.
Edited by Shuihuotu on 2/15/2013 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 08:31 PMPosted by Aliatril
So what I am gathering here is Addiction is yet another group of WSB exiles boasting about killing bosses in a city that nobody goes too. This is exactly the garbage I complain about. Oh look, another guild boasting about hitting a city. How new and original...

We could camp the Dark Portal 2 expansions late. Or, you know, not do anything at all...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
So what I am gathering here is Addiction is yet another group of WSB exiles boasting about killing bosses in a city that nobody goes too. This is exactly the garbage I complain about. Oh look, another guild boasting about hitting a city. How new and original...

We could camp the Dark Portal 2 expansions late. Or, you know, not do anything at all...

You do realize the portal has a ton of traffic most of the day right? And not just low levels. Tons of level 90s. Not to mention the cross realm pvp you run into there as well. But I wouldn't expect you to know that.

See at least when we first did it, it was original with actual RP behind it. Not to mention when the cross realm first got put into effect, we started a ton of fights just by having one or 2 of us there.
Edited by Aliatril on 2/15/2013 10:08 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]