This question is for the 2200+ feral

90 Tauren Druid
Just one simple question. Is Feral wanted and viable in rated BG's as well as 2v2 and 3v3 arena teams? Also will anything change from what you see once 5.2 goes live? Wait that's 2 questions.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Never seen a feral DPS above probably 1800 MMR RBGs this season.

Plenty of guardians.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I get the feeling Guardians are just carried because they are FC's.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I wouldn't say carried... a good guardian is an amazing FC :)

I imagine some feral 3s teams are in for a bit of a struggletown adjustment when the clone nerf hits. Probably depends on how hard the feral is carrying with his cloning. In the 1800-2000 ish bracket our games against feral teams tend to be completely down to how good the feral is. I'm not sure how the play is higher / with legit comps (our comp is retarded).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/15/2013 03:47 PMPosted by Serithin
Just one simple question. Is Feral wanted and viable in rated BG's as well as 2v2 and 3v3 arena teams? Also will anything change from what you see once 5.2 goes live? Wait that's 2 questions.

I can't really comment on the RBGs because I don't do them. Ferals are very viable for 2s and 3s in a lot of different comps. In 5.2 you'll have more healing touches and roots going out then you do now with your pred procs. You'll have to rely on your team more for CC and our peels won't be quite as good. Besides that though, Feral will still be in a good spot and will still be a competitive high end arena class.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I played as guardian on FC maps and as feral on non FC maps. Saw a few guardians just playing guardian on all maps. I guess it's up to play style and how knowledgeable with the class you are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]