How are you suppose to...

90 Orc Death Knight
Counter a frost mage and a hpal in arena...they couldn't kill me or my resto druid, and I couldn't kill them either..Broken game is broken.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/15/2013 09:07 PMPosted by Pachyderm
Broken game is broken.

2s
Rage.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Necrotic Strike+Glyphed Icy Touch will wear down the Druid...eventually.

I personally would love to see Tanks/Healers banned from Arenas altogether, make everyone use a DPS spec so we don't have to chase people around pillars for 15+ mins.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Necrotic Strike+Glyphed Icy Touch will wear down the Druid...eventually.

I personally would love to see Tanks/Healers banned from Arenas altogether, make everyone use a DPS spec so we don't have to chase people around pillars for 15+ mins.

I agree that tanks have no purpose in arenas, but heals definitely do.

Sometimes those longer matches can be really exhilarating and fun, especially if you end up on top when it's over. However, I do agree that chasing around a Blood DK for hours on end is NOT fun. I haven't seen many this expansion, but they were EVERYWHERE in Cata.

If you were to take away heals from arenas, it would just be a burst fest and that's exactly why I dislike 2s.

Holy Paladins are incredibly nasty when it comes to 2s, though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You gotta shut down the heals. And your heals has cyclone still so I think it be an L2P issue.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
dynamic LOSing objects....make the freaking pillars disappear or lower into the ground or something so you cant just find a comfy static object and hump on it for 20min.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Go Unholy.

Nothing can wear down a healer over time like an Unholy DK. Keep diseases rolling on both constantly and stack necrotic after necrotic after necrotic on whomever you decide to kill, it will eventually overwhelm the healer, and then you pop Dark Transformation, Gargoyle and Empower Rune Weapon and drop someone.

Note: make a macro for your Gargoyle to cast your on-use trinket and orc racial before you cast gargoyle, since the gargoyle's attacks are modified by our attack power, that will give you a super-powered gargoyle.
Edited by Zoîdberg on 2/18/2013 7:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
what i do:

change talents to include death's advance, AM and desecrated ground.

make sure to have dark sim glyph

dispels are always nice but the two big ones are ice barrier and alter time.

when you dg him to you, put either strangulate or dark sim on them as they're on their way to you.

use ams offensively (i.e. use it when you're within melee range to keep the mage from ccing you)

use AMZ when you're in that situation where you're rooted and he sends a frozen orb your way.

if at all possible, use IBF to break deep freeze.

ive also been told by people a lot better than me that you're supposed to get on the mage even if they have a healer. the idea is that the mage has a lot of ways to screw you and your healer over but it's harder for them to do this if they're worried about keeping you off of them.

all that being said, this one probably isn't going to end until your healer can get a cyclone/silence chain on the enemy healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]