Pleasurable experience with Galleon & Allies

90 Tauren Warrior
While flying to do some dailies today my friend Athena and I saw that galleon was UP. He quickly started monitoring him while I switched toons and began recruiting for the encounter. As per usual, us mighty HORDE players, were quick to respond and form Up. We had some late night powerhouses who made me proud to stand at their sides as we attacked with full force. True to form however the Alliance was there...in their usual numbers..and as usual.. flagged PVP.. which lead to some dps and heals getting flagged as we attacked the adds. Naturally we wiped..twice. However the alliance is much like an old dog.. only knows its old tricks and the Horde with its ever adapting players who are much more capable of thinking intelligently and strategically were able to employ ways and means to conquer the adds and eventually the mighty beast as the allies did their best jackrabbit impersonations on the laps ...and other extremities of our male priest..who by the way thank you as it was quite enjoyable for them ..you were much more vigorous than the regular pvp gnomes. Now most would be wondering why being wiped twice while having to attack and dps less and carefully would be considered pleasurable.. aside from the now grinning priest. Well you see..the idio...er..alliance stayed pvp flagged and after Galleon went down..all 40 of us turned around and wiped the floor with the 13-30 of them that where standing their with tears in their eyes and their thumbs up... places... cause antiquated childish techniques failed to provide them with the easy kill they usually look for. Ooh as a side note.. the allys there might need to get tested.. that large a gang**** usually ends up with 1/2 breeds or.. doctor visits for antibiotics..just saying. See you on the battle fields!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
The loot that dropped was amazing too!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Indeed..I wish i had gotten a mount as well..but congrats to the ones that did. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
This priest indeed felt the love of the alliance! I need a bath now! /lick
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
The Horde need Gal more than Alliance does, it's one of their only sources for gear outside of LFR. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Galleon loot

that's cute
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Mmmm spooning... maybe Tiesha and I can priestwich you, Hirashima and you can give me a reach around.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Garr still plays? gtfo.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
The best part of that Galleon ordeal, was all the rage in the Alliance chat group.
Our raid group then gained a QQ buff, whenever the Alliance toons, who flagged themselves, got our healers flagged and then wouldn't get off Galleon and helped you all down him.
But side note, when I was apart of a horde pug for him a while back, we had a few guys drop group and then get on their ally toons to stay flagged and wipe the group, or flag mid Galleon pull so horde could wipe us.
But grats on the kill, most the kills I've seen horde get are due to persistince with the constant faction on faction wipes. Ally groups seem to either give up/fall apart fairly quick.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
<----garrock
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
It was great! Received gold but there's always a next time :) Thanks everyone who was there!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So wait, what happened that was so important? All I see is trade chat 2.0
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
02/17/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Chaoslegion

This is more active than the horde trade chat. :p
Reply Quote
Did not know that nerds still raged on the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
02/17/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Chaoslegion

You're right, nothing important about the other night, but make sure to thank Hirashima for celebrating the holiday with me and Tiesha. I love me some spooning, but no boys allowed. Sorry love, but it was good having you stop by and spreading the love by making our guild you tabard! <3
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 06:40 PMPosted by Opaldivine
no boys allowed

!@#$in Ellen De generes %^-* up in here, how about you stop having girl love and hop on my %@*!*@%*.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
My DK just loooooooved getting double gold... again...

Say, if we all want to have a big inter-faction rochambeau, let's go over to Halaa, and I can get my two talbuks, finally.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
So when are the horde gonna kill Oondasta? Fail !@# alliance already did it lmao
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
So when are the horde gonna kill Oondasta? Fail !@# alliance already did it lmao

When does the next xpac come out?

Seriously, I see this being much like Galleon was. If we put a group together now, I expect any of the following:

- While horde is still working on building the 2nd raid group, alliance tags the boss, and gets the kill. Rage PvP ensues.
- Too many people from Illidan, Area 52, etc., are invited to the raid group, resulting in the raid phasing from duskwood to one of those realms. Confusion ensues.
- One raid group remains on Duskwood, but the other group phases to Goldshire. Confused cybering ensues.
- Or, most likely, "HOW DO I GET TOO THE DINO ILSAND - SUMMON PLOX, KKTHX!!!!"
- Slightly less likely, "@#$% THAT DINO - LET'S GET GALLEON WHILE THE ALLIANCE IS DISTRACTED!!!"

Who, me? Jaded? Never...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Oh, and to add to this...

Sometime last week, Horde actually puts together two full 40 mans, as well as a small 3rd group, for Oondasta.

After the 2nd wipe (which, incidentally, got him down to 45%), people start bailing left and right. WTF!!??

Sad, horde.... just sad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]