Pleasurable experience with Galleon & Allies

90 Draenei Priest
Oh, and to add to this...

Sometime last week, Horde actually puts together two full 40 mans, as well as a small 3rd group, for Oondasta.

After the 2nd wipe (which, incidentally, got him down to 45%), people start bailing left and right. WTF!!??

Sad, horde.... just sad.

That's just messed up.

I had no idea that the horde had more than 40 90's on the server still!

In all seriousness horde is just so dead. I mean geeze it's impossible to do anything on my alts over there.
Edited by Tiesha on 3/22/2013 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
That's just messed up.

I had no idea that the horde had more than 40 90's on the server still!

In all seriousness horde is just so dead. I mean geeze it's impossible to do anything on my alts over there.

What's weird is that wowprogress (as of 7/25/2013) lists Duskwood's Alliance to Horde ratio at 1:0.72. (so, 4:3, roughly?) It doesn't seem like it should be that much more difficult to find groups, unless Alliance raiding/pugging is bad, as well.

Then again, it's horribly sad to even put Duskwood in the same sentence with wowprogress. As a server, we're more fail than a Beirut BBQ joint.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Yes, there are more people on alliance, but they are useless. All they do is World Bosses and LFR, so if you want to pug a ToT you're gonna have a bad time. Also there are more decent raiding guilds on horde side
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Well that's slightly disheartening. I was hoping to get my little spacegoat into a decent PuG, once I can get a few better pieces of gear on him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]