Look whos back.. after two expansions

81 Dwarf Paladin
So anyone around from Wotlk that remembers me? Apparently my account was hacked after I stopped playing. Hope they didn't do anything too terrible lol
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
You might recognize this name. I think we were in a guild together at one point, I know I recognize you.
Reply Quote
81 Dwarf Paladin
Your name does sound familiar but not sure if we were.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
Hey Claze, you still around at all?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
yosvan was nevar forgoten
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
forver Felheart.. forever and ever
Reply Quote
Hi Yos!

This is ana - I remember you from back in the day. Great to see that you're back. :)
Reply Quote
I'm back and ready to break peoples hearts.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
HAHAHAHAHA

If only trade chat wasnt so dead...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I actually got trade chat going the other night on here lol, but its just not the same without Felhearte there T.T
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Not just fel. Were you here for the start of LK? Beckums and Bossgnome. Greed and Tassir. Naxxramas lockout stealing and Ulduar drama with Reservoir dogs and Splintered shield. Electric Mayhem, the first guild on server I was gkicked. This isint even including Horde with Eruanno faction changing there. Wintergrasp Battles were INTENSE.

MALYGOS wut.

Yes. You know its me. Embrace me my GH brother, indulge in our lost nostalgia.
Reply Quote
81 Dwarf Paladin
I rolled like a week after the server popped up. I remember all of that my friend good times so many good times. Tassir was my fav to watch back then always provided the lulz. I was in TSS with the remnants crew then Reservoir Dogs and then the later formed Encore lol. How can you forget the Windswept Chronicles?! And the awesomeness that was Bullocks!? So many lulz were had.. So many memories. Although I don't remember you did you have another name?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Maybe this name will jog your memory.

I changed my Mage's name, gave it to this alt.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Lol ofcourse now it all makes sense good to see you are still around the hillz your lulz were appreciated.
Reply Quote
i played on GH back in 09 or 10 i think. not really sure what year but i didn't play cata cause account was hacked and used for dumb stuff and now banned. tried to get it back but my email address was even hacked and deleted haha. forgot the guild i was in way back when but my toon was Giantsamgmen i believe
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
My very first guild in this game was TSS. With Bubbas and Astral :( We used to raid with TEM and I really liked the brothers and their Mom. Tassir, heh... no comment! I miss Tap and Felhearte. I remember me and Fel used to !%*@#@%#. I miss Greed and Bossgnome. I know he was living on her couch at some point, but we lost contact. My very first friend in this game was Lumpia! OMG :( I wish I knew how to talk to all my lost friends.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
Of all the people you listed. I know only of 3 that still play.

Greed just started playing again. Myself that also was begged back. And Fel. He's hiding on GH last I heard.

Prodigal#1853 if you want Greed's contact.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Req
If you're talking about Fel as in Felheart, no, he quit.

Last online-3 months ago.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
Lame.

"Tell them the Lich King is dead, and that Grizzly Hills died with it!"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I talk to Fel IRL every once in a blue moon, it's been a while since we talked last however. Bossgnome I miss more... :(

But really, I doubt any of you would remember me so I'll just not even bother.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]