489 Priest & 483 Lock considering transfer

90 Human Warlock
Myself and another are considering transferring to Hyjal, and as such are seeking a raiding team, preferably raiding around 7:30 PST or later, 2 or 3 weeknights per week. Both of us have over 4 years raiding experience, both in a hardcore progression oriented setting (formerly raiding for the rank 2 guild on our server), as well as in a casual setting. In the current raiding tier we are 11/16 normal (6/6 MSV and 5/6 HoF) due to a late start after taking a hiatus from WoW pre-MoP. We're hoping to find a guild pre 5.2, so as to hit the ground running when it launches.

My priest friend has raided as both DPS or as a healer in the past and is very comfortable doing both, and open to doing either. In the current tier he has been healing as Disc. I have been main-ing a Holy Paladin since the beginning of Cataclysm, but I'd like to switch it up to DPS for 5.2, hence the lock.

Ideally we are looking for a guild pushing heroics in the current content, but would consider all options.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Are you willing to switch to Horde as well? Most of the Alliance side is dead, and I want to make sure I am not assuming that you do plan to continue to play as Ally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yes, faction changing is not a problem for either of us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)