LFM GMT8 raiding guild

90 Human Priest
Weather its newly transfer, recently quite guild due to guild problems or came to MoP late, I am sure there are many like me are would like to raid but somehow can't. I myself came to MoP late, and due to my time zone, it means i only get back from work at 22.00 and not many guild recruiting for those times, so why not start my own.

Here, I am looking for interested parties to start a raiding guild to fill the roles of officer/(Co)raidleader and raiders. Successful applicants should be dedicated to their role, come prepared, spatially aware, and last but not least, punctual.
Gear ilvl is not a huge factor as long as you can demonstrate skill and maturity as I am a strong believer of brewing your own raider.

Raid times:
23:00-2:00

Raid days:
Wed/Thurs/Mon

If you are interested please leave a msg here, PM me or whisper me in game to find out more.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hey trilee :) why not join one?

we are looking for dedicated player to join our rank
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415152453

and we still need healer :) our raid time fits you perfectly
let us hear from you in game
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]