Very High DPS DK LF guild for 5.2

90 Orc Death Knight
LF raid times around 6 server time to around 10. Can't make Wed. nights due to an important class that I have to attend. Other than that opened anynights and some weekends.

Although I like a challenge, I don't want to bang my head against the wall due to people constantly failing at dps, heals or mechanics; so If your guild is still struggling on Elegon or Garalon for some reason don't bother please.

I usually post on MMO Champ dk forums rather than on this site, so just send me in-game mail for specifics, thanks.

I haven't looked if December parses are still up on WoWheros.com, since that is the last time I really bothered with them but here is a snapshot when I was still raiding.

http://i.imgur.com/8Dq4oAt.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Shame you can't raid a aussie times, saw your logs a few months ago and was impressed. Goodluck with the search.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Wouldn't it be ridiculously easy to rank as Unholy in current content, given the fact that most DKs play as Frost at the moment?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/23/2013 07:48 PMPosted by Hakushi
Wouldn't it be ridiculously easy to rank as Unholy in current content, given the fact that most DKs play as Frost at the moment?

I'm sure it probably wouldn't be that hard to rank as unholy, whats your point sir Hakushi?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/23/2013 07:48 PMPosted by Hakushi

sorta like hunters who play MM =D or fail shamans who play enhance like me =(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/23/2013 08:12 PMPosted by Ablutos

I'm sure it probably wouldn't be that hard to rank as unholy, whats your point sir Hakushi?

My point is, why is he playing a sub optimal spec and advertising that fact when he's looking for a guild? o.O
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
now now hakushi play nice, this guy did pretty solid dps when he came to our alt run
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/25/2013 08:04 AMPosted by Twinklé
now now hakushi play nice, this guy did pretty solid dps when he came to our alt run

Who said I wasn't being nice, I'm more curious as to why he's not playing Frost, UH may be better in 5.2, but I'm pretty sure Frost will shape up to be the better spec still unless gear scaling favours diseases.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Sorry, late response since I don't hang around these forums much.

I kept logs since MSV went live and I was parsing higher than frost dks in a few 10 man fights, top 10 parses. It was pretty even between both specs, as it is intended. It wasn't until the unbalanced tier pieces came into full play that skewed things in frost specs favor. This is the reason why 2 tier piece is getting nerfed hard in 5.2, even GC admitted it was unbalanced. The tier pieces were just one issue though.

As I have stated on the MMO champ forums, even if a lot of people swapped to unholy spec is that going to make me drop from top 5 parses to 200? Will it make my dps drop from 150k on a boss to 100k for some reason; especially if I'm playing the class at 100%. There would be more competition at the top but I look forward to competing for top parses in 5.2. We have done enough theorycrafing on MMO Champion dk forums for the last couple of months for the upcoming patch, I feel like I have a long head start.

I have to admit one thing though, and that is playing with some guilds where heals were not cutting it or dps was not hacking it, you learn to play even better......or carry harder. If playing the class at 100% wasn't enough, than I would play it at 110%.

edit: Although I have a wonky schedule atm, I have a good amount of stock invested on the MMO champ forums, in how to play, and how well unholy is to perform in 5.2 . So for epeen purposes I intend on doing really well next patch, I have to.
Edited by Laroux on 3/4/2013 11:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/23/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Ablutos
Shame you can't raid a aussie times, saw your logs a few months ago and was impressed. Goodluck with the search.

I work I.T. contracts atm, it sucks but I like to get paid irl.

I remember trying to get #1 elegon on that run that week, didn't happen till 1 week later.
Yeah I padded a little but which dks didn't pad that fight, nowadays people just break 5.1 bosses just to pad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Not exalted with The Klaxxi? I'll pass on that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]