Mount Collector Support Group V14

100 Human Warlock
Well before the hotfix i solo'd them just fine and now my VW gets smashed all over the place then when he dies i resummon and he cant catch up on threat because his taunt wont work. I can shatter once then if he dies again he will never get aggro back.

I cant banish an elemental that's tagged by someone else why cant they use the same code to make it so other peoples cc's or taunts cant work on mobs that are grey to them? would have been much better i think.
Edited by Lethalock on 3/18/2013 7:38 PM PDT
90 Undead Warrior
Yeah.
I haven't heard about the damage boost if there is one.
Nobody on my RiD seems to have any issues right now but I do think they're group camping still.

They'll probably iron out the wrinkles over the next few days.
90 Human Paladin
Shame. I didn't see all the changes, just that they couldn't be taunted away :(
100 Troll Hunter
Red Primal Raptor from my first egg. Guess It's time to get back out there. Hopefully the next egg doesn't take 2k bones, haha.

And just got Sunrevaer Offensive to exalted, so make that 210 mounts.
Edited by Unggoy on 3/18/2013 9:31 PM PDT
100 Human Warlock
Changed my spec around solo's seem to fine again for me with some tweaks but i'd say its had a fair impact on them being farmed it feels like im farming at 4am or something almost everywhere i go there is a warbringer up lol
100 Undead Rogue
Can't recall if anyone else posted it, but Oondasta does, in fact, drop the mount. A few people including a friend of mine got the mount off of a recent kill.
100 Night Elf Druid
Well, it seems I have been blessed by the egg gods. My 3rd egg was a black primal raptor. I never have to go back to the isle of giants!
100 Night Elf Hunter
Red raptor won't hatch. Gotten way too many repeats of Green and Black at this point. Not super stressed since I will surely get more eggs before I hit my 10k for the white raptor -- but not amused by the bad luck streak.

Finally got a 2nd Direhorn from the Warbringers. Two down, one to go. The PVP scene surrounding them has been insane, though. But now they leash / reset whenever they feel like it -- which is infinitely worse than the old situation. Why on earth give a mob access to a Fear that (now) can't be interrupted AND make it leash?

WTF
100 Worgen Druid
Just got the Onyxian Drake mount! I'm so excited - and my primal egg will be hatching in a few hours too. :D

This has been a good past two weeks in my mount farming. I can't believe how lucky my drops have been lately.
100 Tauren Druid
My hunter is really lucky. After the double Skyshard drop a few days ago, I had 3 more drop for him within a few hours of farming. And then today, the first mob I killed dropped a Skyshard.

Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent
Edited by Bob on 3/19/2013 11:50 AM PDT
100 Human Death Knight
Got the Blazing Drake for 80k at the BMAH. Felt like it was a good investment. Wish I could get life-binders now.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Reins of the Onyxian Drake on my BMAH

been mount central lately lol

Yesterday Mimi's Head went for gold cap, about a week before that Riding Turtle went for 250k, Reins of the North Drake went for about 150k a week prior to that.

I enjoy knowing that all this gold is being drained from my server's economy, since it's already a small server, I get richer everytime the BMAH lists ^_^
Edited by Nick on 3/19/2013 2:13 PM PDT
90 Gnome Mage
Yay Onyxian drake finally! :D Got a black raptor from my first primal egg too (Which is a funny story, we were killing oondasta, and dinosaurs spawning around, one was my loot and had an egg on it)!
90 Tauren Priest
No lock-out to continue my Al'Akir farming

Not a single egg from Isle of Giants

I did get two Oond kills at least (thanks to having a maxed Alliance toon because Horde on my server can barely make 1 40 man raid, let alone 5 full groups - least she is coming in handy for a few things!)

No luck on Sha or Galleon last week

I FINALLY got some Warbringer kills - thanks again... to jumping on my Alliance toon and getting in a small farming group. But man oh man, even Alliance on Alliance are still a bunch of jerk-bags to each other, I thought it was just because it was Alliance vs. Horde, but nope. Haven't seen a mount drop yet.

Maybe this week will be a little better.

Oh, some happy news - good friend of mine who has being farming for quite some time now (will never beat poor Bob's record though O.o) and got himself Fiery Warhorse's Reins - was absolutely stoked for him to say the least (even if a little jealous that the bugger then went & got the transmorg sword I'm after to drop as well! hahaha)
100 Human Warlock
Soph don't forget its your turn to make a new thread! lol

Edit: Premature reminder perhaps.
Edited by Lethalock on 3/19/2013 9:16 PM PDT
90 Tauren Priest
Soph don't forget its your turn to make a new thread! lol

Edit: Premature reminder perhaps.

<3 hehe thanks Letha! - is it sad I keep looking at the last page number and waiting for it to get close to 25? ;)
100 Human Warlock
Not at all, i think all of the regulars should do it at least once ^_^
90 Dwarf Paladin
6 weeks ago in a crushing loss where I wasn't even allowed to bid, Horde camped my BMAH and made off with Mimron's Head for the bargain basement price of 150,000. There were other big spenders, but they had it locked down. One gentleman expressed the desire to bid 500,000, but we couldn't break in.

Tonight...Mim's Head went to me for...86700. Maybe it was a combination of Daylight Savings Time, the fact that my realm continues to spiral downward into oblivion, or maybe the fact that my Birthday is in 2 days.

Whatever the case, let me just say...thank you, Ben Franklin.
100 Troll Hunter
6 weeks ago in a crushing loss where I wasn't even allowed to bid, Horde camped my BMAH and made off with Mimron's Head for the bargain basement price of 150,000. There were other big spenders, but they had it locked down. One gentleman expressed the desire to bid 500,000, but we couldn't break in.

Tonight...Mim's Head went to me for...86700. Maybe it was a combination of Daylight Savings Time, the fact that my realm continues to spiral downward into oblivion, or maybe the fact that my Birthday is in 2 days.

Whatever the case, let me just say...thank you, Ben Franklin.

I'm green with envy, grats man!
90 Worgen Druid
First egg was a Red.. aaaaaand so was the second one.

!@#$%^-it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]