Mount Collector Support Group V14

90 Pandaren Hunter
No Ony this lockout across 3 toons.

I really wish, like really, really wish they'd make holiday fights scenarios. No 15 minute bull!@#$ wait for a 2 minute fight because you need a healer to fake healing for a few seconds. 3 DPS. Instant queues. More happiness.
100 Troll Hunter
Another week of potential excitement!

I just wanted to wish everyone luck on their runs this week!

Yep, same here. Good luck doods and doodettes.
72 Tauren Paladin
asdskljsdlkasjdfklsdjf

http://i.imgur.com/yMti9fa.jpg

*can die happy now*
100 Night Elf Hunter
Already exhausted my Sha kills for the week. No luck.
3/5 Ony kills for the week done with. No luck there either.

Dakall was kind enough to point me towards a good deal on a Shorestrider on another server. Picked it up for 25k. Waiting for the auction timer to expire was pretty stressful but the payoff was worth it. Cheapest TCG mount I'll ever get, I'm sure.

Looks like I'm at 213 now? That's cool.

I feel like I've exhausted my good luck for at least a month but I'll keep trying Alysrazor, Al'akir, and Onyxia anyways.
100 Blood Elf Mage
Flame talon up on my server right now 200k soooo sad............ not worth that much though when easily farmed

another note: all sha done, no drops ( except the same repeated drops for each toon....... RNG my !@#......... im beginning to think it's something else lol how does 1 toon collect 8 pieces of the same loot from the same boss? or one of my other ones only wins pvp gear but not pve from sha?
Edited by Tiandis on 2/19/2013 4:14 PM PST
90 Undead Warrior
My bear is now waiting for me and I'll have it on Saturday.

...Just as my 2nd monitor dies.
No more watching cartoons while I farm my way towards my black jewel kitty.

; _ ;
90 Human Paladin
Got my blue proto drake today. That makes three rare mounts (including the white hawkstrider and grand black war mammoth) in just 7 days.

Hope I can keep this lucky streak going!
90 Tauren Priest
asdskljsdlkasjdfklsdjf

http://i.imgur.com/yMti9fa.jpg

*can die happy now*

I know that feel... feels good man :)

Congrats! I seriously had a 'spaz-attack' when she dropped, one of my two grails marked off my list, was stoked!

Got my blue proto drake today. That makes three rare mounts (including the white hawkstrider and grand black war mammoth) in just 7 days.

Hope I can keep this lucky streak going!

Whoop!!! Grats! That blue proto took me SO many runs to get. You're on a roll!

My bear is now waiting for me and I'll have it on Saturday.

...Just as my 2nd monitor dies.
No more watching cartoons while I farm my way towards my black jewel kitty.

; _ ;

Nice - grats on finally getting one

In my news - I didn't get the Rocket (X-Treme one on the BMAH), I was tipped to be home in time for the last half an hour before maintenance hit & be able to put on my max bid & go to bed, but something happened at work which put me off getting home on time... *le sigh*

Although, on the off-chance of browsing ebay I did manage to snipe a very, very cheap White Riding Camel - so that's one TCG mount crossed off the list. The one I would really love to get is the Feldrake though, he looks pretty cool.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Got the mammoth from VOA yesterday, no luck with zg or the rocket with 11 90's everyday since day 1. On a side note saw someone with the sha mount today an hour after server reset.
100 Human Priest
Mims head showed up on Draenor black market, someone gold capped it at a full 999,999 instead of whatever digit people figured out couldn't be outbid. Whether it was an xfer or a native to Draenor, I don't know :P
100 Night Elf Druid
Just traded alani for an Amani dragonhawk.

Now to trade this for something I want!
90 Tauren Priest
Nice Dakall :) I seen someone had one of those in the TCG thread wanting to buy Alani.

If I could be bothered with the grind again, I'd do something similar... but I shudder to think of my bad luck & how terrible it would be to farm those again lol

Grats on the Mammoth Banzeo :)
100 Draenei Warrior
Not surprising: NOTHING FROM RAID MOUNTS THIS WEEK. Also, still no blue proto drake (7 runs per day)
90 Undead Warrior
Fastest Ulduar clear I've had in months.

Probably ever.
100 Night Elf Hunter
Although, on the off-chance of browsing ebay I did manage to snipe a very, very cheap White Riding Camel - so that's one TCG mount crossed off the list.

Feel free to not answer this since it is kind of personal but I'm very curious as to what it ended up going for. I flippin' love camels. My room is jam packed with camel related stuff. One of these days I'm going to track down that particular card.
90 Undead Warrior
The average I've noticed is around $70 -
And you can get it for cheaper than that since they're easily the slowest moving 3/3 loot made.
90 Gnome Mage
Slowest moving... 'cuz they're camels! >.>
100 Troll Hunter
02/20/2013 05:30 AMPosted by Ryken

But.. camels can run up to 40mph!
100 Night Elf Druid
02/20/2013 09:20 AMPosted by Unggoy

But.. camels can run up to 40mph!
I was thinking that! there be camel races!
90 Human Hunter
how many people does it take to clear DS these days? would be nice to snag the blazing drak and do some of those metas
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]