Mount Collector Support Group V14

90 Dwarf Paladin
Sold the rocket mount for 75k. 30k profit in the end so I guess I'm happy.

I had a Horde priest interested as a buyer, but they didn't have the gold and were hoping to get a friend to buy it for them. But it took too long.
90 Human Hunter
h and a heads up, ashes of alar is on the bmah on my server(barthilas) if anyone is interested, I do not have nearly the cash
85 Orc Hunter
Just bought an Amani Hawk for 50k on Sargeras and 50k on Eonar.

Took about an hour and a half to work out a deal with the dude :P but glad

only like #129, but its my 3rd TCG mount
100 Troll Warlock
02/20/2013 02:10 PMPosted by Seasloth
how many people does it take to clear DS these days? would be nice to snag the blazing drak and do some of those metas

Have cleared the ten man version with three people as far as Warmaster. I'd imagine the rest is still doable with that few. Five would make it pretty trivial.
90 Undead Warrior
02/20/2013 05:27 PMPosted by Yukio
how many people does it take to clear DS these days? would be nice to snag the blazing drak and do some of those metas

Have cleared the ten man version with three people as far as Warmaster. I'd imagine the rest is still doable with that few. Five would make it pretty trivial.

2 manned Spine already because somebody flew off at the start.

Madness is soloable by DK's now and is probably 2 mannable as well.
90 Tauren Priest
02/20/2013 01:35 AMPosted by Aeolyn
Although, on the off-chance of browsing ebay I did manage to snipe a very, very cheap White Riding Camel - so that's one TCG mount crossed off the list.

Feel free to not answer this since it is kind of personal but I'm very curious as to what it ended up going for. I flippin' love camels. My room is jam packed with camel related stuff. One of these days I'm going to track down that particular card.

Got him for $20 (inc. postage) - hence why I snapped that up quick smart. Just hope the card comes through in the mail lol

Now the Riding Turtle is up on our BMAH - I guess it's another "if I'm home in time after work I may bid on it" moment, depending how much he is.
90 Draenei Shaman
02/20/2013 02:10 PMPosted by Seasloth

As sad as it sounds, Ultraxion is the problem for solo/duoing, as his pulsing aoe damage is 300k split evenly among everyone it hits. You don't need a lot of bodies to make it managable with current health pools, but you'll need a few.
90 Tauren Priest
02/20/2013 06:27 PMPosted by Yablik

As sad as it sounds, Ultraxion is the problem for solo/duoing, as his pulsing aoe damage is 300k split evenly among everyone it hits. You don't need a lot of bodies to make it managable with current health pools, but you'll need a few.

Count me in for meta's if you want - I need a few then I'm done for the Twilight Harbringer, and would love to farm for the Blazing as well (and Experiment lol). I've got an Alliance spriest as well.

I agree with Ultra - it's the climbing damage that will get you before anything else. Mione has solo'ed it, but is in all heroic gear as well and did say it is a very tight DPS race to get him down before he goes ballistic with damage output.
90 Undead Warrior
02/20/2013 06:27 PMPosted by Yablik

DK tanks can work around this.

We actually did the fight with around 4 people without a healer. (Ele sham dropping what he could from time to time)

Granted we were in all normal raid gear pulling 70k+ each.
Finally did it, finally ground out enough levels and gold to get Reins of the Dark Phoenix, on my new alt server. Now my next challenge is to grind out lvl 90 on that toon and possibly start another toon leveling so I can make a bunch of gold for my next project, Magic Rooster Egg. These never appear on my server AH, but have seen quite a few of them on my alts server. My sole reason to be on that server is to help out the guild and make gold for TCG mounts.

Also got another argent tournament mount, Darnassian Nightsaber, with those two I'm up to 165 mounts.

Just saw a posting for someone selling the alani mount for 80k. Wish I could transfer and buy it.

Good luck to everyone in your daily endeavors.
Edited by Mazzeroc on 2/21/2013 6:35 AM PST
90 Undead Warrior
An officer of mine has two roosters to sell actually if you can get the gold to Mal'ganis.

He recently posted in the TCG thread.
Schwert

I'll have to check out that post. Maybe I can make something happen. Thanks for heads up. Hope it's ally side. As I don't have the funds on horde side.

Edit:
Well after looking through some of the other threads it looks like I'll have to start a guild up so I can try to get that magic rooster egg I'm wanting. Hope it does not take long to solo a guild to lvl 2. At least guild transfer is cheaper than buying the card outright.

Edit, Edit:
Made a post in the TCG thread, maybe something good will come my way. (crosses fingers and knocks on wood)
Edited by Mazzeroc on 2/21/2013 8:53 AM PST
100 Tauren Druid
Just got Fiery Warhorse's Reins after 6 years and 1,409 runs.

I'm really glad to be done with Karazhan.
100 Night Elf Druid

*throws confetti*
90 Dwarf Paladin

Reading that causes me to have a wide range of emotions. For you, I hope you feel relief rather than emptiness.
100 Blood Elf Paladin

*turns off lights and makes you go into a room* *party noises* Surprise *party noises*, now is when you find out the mount is a lie and it never existed and or it hates you(lets see if someone gets that).

Grats on that one though, a farmable 5man is one thing when it comes to that many runs but it takes some dedication to keep doing a raid boss every single week on so many characters.
85 Orc Hunter

major grats

that's a lot of dedication right there, like copious amounts.
90 Draenei Shaman
Swift Spectral Tiger finally bought, so that's the most expensive card mount out of the way. All downhill from here!
Bob,

Wow grats that's awesome. Hope all your other mounts come easier than that in the future. RNG owes u big time.

Yablik,
Grats on the tiger. Those are great looking mounts.
100 Night Elf Druid
Ive nearly traded my Dragonhawk for a rhino so many times. Its just its always on the wrong server. RAAAAGE.

I might have to settle for a shorestrider here.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]