496 Ele Sham Lf immediate progression spot

90 Human Paladin
Title says it all, i'm a 496 Ele shaman currently looking to secure a core spot in a progressive 10 man group for 5.2. I started raiding in Bwd when my raid leader gave me a shot, and quickly moved up to becoming main tank for my guild's group 1, as well as raid leading multiple successful full DS/FL Hm clears. Cleared all cata content before MoP's Deadzone, and am currently 4/6HM in Mv, 1/6 HM in HoF, and 4/4 in ToES. I maintanked for our progression group for a few years before rerolling Ele to help my new guild's needs in 5.0, and have parsed 80th and 90th on multiple fights in the current content. I am very aware of all mechanics, skills, and very quick to learn strategies as i was MT for a few years. I am flexible in talents, responsibilities pertaining to specific fights, and am open to constructive criticism. I am currently on Ursin - A but i am willing to transfer to horde if your guild can offer my criteria.

Edit: Also currently working on a BrM as well as have my previous tank (Prot pally 483). Willing and welcoming a tank spot if available/requested. Have tons of previous tank experience and knowledge.

I am looking for a guild that can offer a relaxed/social yet progressive environment, as i enjoy having a good time while raiding, but am also competitive and enjoy downing bosses at a steady rate. My attendance has always been above 90% save holidays, vacations, special events etc. I will always give prior notice if i cannot attend a scheduled raid. My preferences in raid time and days are Tues/wed/thurs/sat 7pm-12amEST. I can be a bit flexible with these times, but i prefer nothing longer than 3-4 hours a day. I prefer loot council or open roll for loot methods, as i am very courteous and aware of everyone else's needs before my own. Parses available on request, as well as battletag and further questions. Hope to hear from you soon!
Edited by Quittance on 2/18/2013 11:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Encore is a top 100 US guild on Illidan(Chicago-Server - CST). We are back in the top ten of 25 man guilds on Illidan looking to push even higher as MoP progresses.

6/6H MV
5/6H HoF
1/4H ToES

High Need:
Tank - immediate need

DK
Rogue
Lock
Hunter
Shadow Priest
WW Monk
MW Monk
Elly Shaman
Resto Shaman

Our schedule is as follows:
Sun - off
Mon - 8-11p
Tues - 8 - 11p
Wed - 8 - 11p
Thurs - 8 - 11p
Fri - off
Sat - off

We do alt runs and BG nights in our off-time. Encore is not just a guild to raid with, it's a family where even former members are still active on our forums. We also have members playing other games in their downtime such as BF3, League of Legends, D3, and GW2.

Feel free to contact an officer for more information or visit us at encoreraiding.enjin.com
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hello!

[A] <Last Pull> is currently recruiting dps and healers for our 25 man, to join us as we push into hardmodes, for 5.2 and beyond!

<Last Pull>, US Alliance Cenarius is a 25man raiding guild. Founded on Gorgonnash in 2007. We’ve been raiding 25 man content since BC, and have recently transferred to Cenarius as <Last Pull>. We look forward to continued progression and good times on our new server! Our goal is to push progression and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Full recruitment thread for more info:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7923532871

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 15 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
6/6 Mogu’shan Vaults
4/6 Heart of Fear
4/4 Terrace

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

How to contact us:

• My Battletag: slimey42#1203
• Send me PM on our forums http://tempestgorg.enjin.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you

Contact Ninetailfox or Earrl, or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Currently looking for AMAZING dps
Progression:
4/6 Heroic MSV
6/6 Normal HoF
4/4 Normal ToEs (protector's on elite)

If you are looking for a guild with an older flavor and that has been around for over 6 years we may be the home you're looking for.
Aspire is a 25 man Horde raiding guild located on Stormreaver (US).

Raid Schedule:
Our raiding times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 8:30pm - Midnight server (CST).

Applying:
-ALL Raiders will need to fill out an application!

Applying to us means agreeing and adhering to our policies (which are whatever we say they are at the time) and having a deep and meaningful understanding of the following concepts:

- Humor
- Sarcasm
- Constructive Criticism
- Competitiveness
- Being able to speak English
- Be able to use Mumble with a working microphone

Please apply at http://aspireguild.guildomatic.com/

You can direct any questions to any officer (toodleloo#1699) and finally the Guild Master Rockmonster

Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place were you want to further your Internet dragon killing career.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
http://hordecore-madoran.guildlaunch.com

With 5.2 coming out, we are looking to change up our raid roster. Currently we have a number of spots open but please feel free to apply if your class is not listed.

We are always looking for exceptional players. If you can show us that you can go above and beyond. then we will find a way to get you into the raid group.

Currently Recuiting

All applicants should be able to attend both groups with a high expectation on availability and attendance. This will allow us to have greater flexability to optimize the raid comp to better fit the current needs of the group.

Tanks - High

Prot Warrior
and/or
Prot Paladin.

The applicant should be able to hold high threat on multiple mobs while ensuring they are able to execute boss mechanics and use cooldowns at key times. Applicants should also have a dps spec and able to hold expected dps numbers while dpsing.

Healers - Medium

Resto Druid
and/or
Mistweaver Monk.

Healers which apply should be able to hold high HPS while maintaining sufficient regen to heal the entire fight. Having a dps off spec and being able to hold expected dps numbers will be required.

DPS - Low

Warlock
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman

Currently we have no opening for melee dps.

All dps are required to hold high dps numbers, while ensuring they are able to execute the boss mechanics. DPS should try to push themselfs to the limits of thier classes capabilities each and every time they raid, Striving to perform better each time. They should know when to use personal dps cooldowns to maximize damage outputs and survivability cooldowns to minimize unavoidable damage.

About Us

Hordecore is a semi-hardcore raid guild on the Madoran server. We are currently running 2 successful, equaly progressed, 10 man groups which are both focused on progression.

We know that people want to raid and not be on standby every week. so we try to keep our roster about 12-14 people per raid group to limit how many people are on standby any given raid day.

Raid times
Our current raid nights are the following.

Group 1
Wednesday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)
Thursday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)

There may be a follow up raid on Sunday at the same times on progression weeks.

Group 2
Friday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)
Saturday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)

There may be a follow up raid on Monday at the same times on progression weeks.

Current Progression

MV(n) - 6/6
HoF(n) - 6/6
ToES(n) - 4/4

MV(H) - 5/6
HoF(H) - 2/6

You can apply on our website at http://hordecore-madoran.guildlaunch.com . Feel free to post any questions you may have on our guild forums or contact one of the following officers in game via mail or whisper.

Jelu (realid - Jelu#1735), Nyteryder, Cirieris, Belue, Pinuppanda
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
<Momento Mori> - 10 man progression
We're currently have open recruitment in preparation for 5.2 - Will consider any class and spec.

Schedule:
Sun/Tues/Wed/Thurs 6:00pm-9:00pm PST – Less during farm periods

Progression:
11/16 Heroic 
-MSV: 6/6 Heroic - Delver of the Vaults
-HoF 5/6 Heroic - Working on Empress
-ToES 4/4 - Protectors Elite mode

Battle Tag: Lakron#1202

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7923872658
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hey Quittance =) if you're willing to pick up at the same progression you left off (and if you'd be willing to consider a 25man raid group)- <Riot> Gorefiend is currently 5/16H 25M and looking to add a strong Elemental Shaman to our 25M Heroic Progression roster. We raid Wednesday/ Thursday/ Sunday 8-12pm EST. If interested you can visit our website at http://iloveriot.com for more info and our app or battletag me: Ashley#1636 and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Edited by Aryielle on 2/18/2013 11:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
We have an immediate spot for a skilled elemental shaman. Add me@ akio#1126.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<Destinatus>

Raiding Schedule:

8-11pm EST Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday

T14 Progression: (Note: We did not start raiding till early December because hurricane sandy had wiped our raid team so in 2 months we went from normals to 9/16 heroic and are competing for server 1st achieves).

6/6 - Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
3/6 - Heroic Heart of Fear
0/4 - Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring

Requirements:
-Time
-Sufficient gear for the content.
-Mic/Vent
-Hardmode experience
-Raid Logs
-willingness to push yourself
General Information:

<Destinatus> is a 25man Heroic progression guild on US-Eredar (Vindication/Chicago Datacenter). We raid from 8-11pm EST Monday-Thursday and expect everyone to show the kind of dedication necessary to remain competitive on a short schedule. A council consisting of officers manages the guild and distributes loot based on role, performance, recent attendance ect for the sole purpose of downing bosses. we have been raiding without pause for nearly 3 years, and we're happy to hear from anyone interested in continuing that tradition with us.

PVP we currently have many highwarlords and a pvp team that is ranked 2nd on our server but main focus is still raiding

Past Heroic Achievements:

-Heroic: Will of the Emperor - Pre nerf

Contacts:
dild0nian#1405 the 0 in dild0 is a zero
Killed#1520
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
K5 is currently looking for an ele shaman to join us for progression (13/16 Heroic). Here's more info:

Guild: Klondike Five
Faction: Horde
Format: 10M

Raid Schedule: Mon - Thurs (5:30pm - 9pm PST)

About Us:
Klondike Five is looking to bolster its ranks for progression. We're a stable guild that has been raiding together since 2/2007 and have always been competitive with progression on a reasonable raid schedlue. We are looking for experienced raiders of all types, as well as PvP junkies. If you enjoy competition and strive to be the best at your class, please stop by and speak with an officer or apply on our website.

Open Positions: (only 2 spots available)
- Ele Shaman (high)
- Shadow Priest (high)
- Warlock (high)
- Mage (low)

What we'll provide:
-A fun yet focused raiding environment
-Highly skilled players with no egos
-Full repairs

What we expect from our raiders:
>95% raid attendance (though we understand emergencies do come up)
-Know your class inside/out and keep up with the latest changes
-Must be fully gemmed, enchanted and properly reforged
-Min 490 ilvl
-Knowledge of all encounters

Current Progression
6/6 Heroic MSV
6/6 Heroic HoF
2/4 Heroic ToES
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Currently looking for exceptional players!

What we need:
Boomkin
Ele Shaman

Progression: 9/16 Heroic
6/6 N, 6/6 H MSV
6/6 N, 3/6 H HoF
4/4 N ToEs

We Are Cute are a 10 man Horde raiding guild located on Stormreaver (US).
Stormreaver is approx. 10k players, top 15 US in terms of number of PvE progressed guilds, and has a Horde to Alliance ratio of approx. 3:1

Raid Schedule:

Our raiding times are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 8:30pm - Midnight server (CST).

Applying:

All raiders must apply at http://cute.guildomatic.com/

About us:

We Are Cute splintered from a 25 man guild stuck on normals. A core of us left the guild and formed what we have now. We're currently recruiting to bolster our roster and give us the diversity that a progression oriented 10M needs. Several of our members have been in top 10 US guilds previously, have the experience and knowledge of what it takes to push progression, and the talent and skill to back it up.

If you're willing to transfer and are interested in Heroic progression please feel free to contact myself at Loluka#1389, or Sn at Syn#1386, or stop by our website at cute.guildomatic.com for more in-depth discussion.

Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of We Are Cute as the place where you want to further your Internet dragon killing career.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey man, I'd like to chat with you about some of the things you are looking for. Please add ReignEternal#1139. Thats my Battle Tag. Hope to hear from you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hello Quittance/Zeus,

<Echo>(10/16H) on Thrall(H), is looking for a few good shaman to round out our roster for 5.2. We are in a bit of a transitional period moving from 10 to 25, but a majority of group has raided or played together for 2+ years. Our raid times are MTWTh from 9 to Midnight EST and operate on a Loot Council. If this is something that interests you feel free to add me at Anzabe#1816, otherwise good luck in your search!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bump, some interesting offers :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hey Quittance! We are looking to add a skilled Ele shaman to our core for 5.2. I'll leave the guild spam for more info but add me in game if interested so we can talk more

<Casually Serious> of Sargeras (High Pop, CST, Alliance Dominated PVP server) is looking to add a few ranged and healers to our core roster for 5.2! We are a guild of skilled raiders that has been around since vanilla clearing current content with every new raid.

We started off this expansion late (about 2 months after. Came back from SW:TOR and various other games) as a 10 man. Now that alot of our old members are coming back to raid with us we have transitioned back into a 25 man. First week in and all content cleared, looking to push back into heroics this week now that the transition is done!

Our current progression is 5/6H MSV, 2/6H HoF, and 4/4N ToES. Granted a bit behind the top guilds but considering all of our heroics have been in the last 6-8 weeks we feel that its been a good push and we are still going!

Raid times are kept short (we all have lives and we understand that!), only raiding Tues/Wed/Sunday from 8-11 EST (server is CST). While our times are pretty small compared to most guilds we expect a hardcore mindset during these times. We get alot done in the little time we do raid and want to continue to do so.

What we look for in an applicant:

*Reliablity - We know people will miss the occasional raid but 90% or better attendance is a must

*Skill - Gear will come and go. What we want is someone that can make the best use of what they have in order to get things down. If you consistantly get hit by cleaves or stand in fires this is not the guild for you.

*Utility - The ability to use everything in your arsenal to accomplish a means. We don't strive to be world first on World of Logs, if taking a hit to dps in order to throw out that heal or avoid a mechanic is not an option for you then we may not be the guild for you.

What you can expect from us:

*Progression - We have and always will strive to better ourselves. We push progression at the best pace we can within our raid times.

*Skill - You will be a part of a highly skilled team, one that you will rarely see make the same mistakes twice and have the ability to adapt to situations quickly. Many Gladiators among our ranks!

*Raid Supplies - We always strive to provide our raiders with as much assistance as we can when it comes to food, flasks, potions, and repairs. During raid nights we will provide all of the above provided that members continue to contribute to the gbank.

*Leadership - Last but not least, we have most of the same core leadership that has been around clearing content since vanilla and has a proven track record of leading our guild to several US rankings through the years.

Current Class needs:

High: (immediate openings, Core spots!)

Mage (HIGH)
Shadow Priest
Disc/Holy Priest
Holy Pally
Elemental Shaman

*Note* Not all these classes are needed these are just the ones that we can make work into the raids!

Exceptional applicants always encouraged to apply! If you are good at what you do we can find space to fit you in!

If interested or for further information please contact me (Enitzu#1247), Milakuhnis, Zaylan/Zahlan in game or apply at casuallyserious.guildlaunch.com!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Thirteen Thirty Seven - US Lightbringer is currently 6/6H 25 vaults. 5/6H 25 man Heart of Fear. 2/4H 25 man ToES.

Raid times (PST):

Tuesday 7:00p - 10:30p
Wednesday 7:00p - 10:30p
Thursday 7:00p - 10:30p
Monday 7:00p - 10:30p

We converted back to 25 mans the last week of October. With the exception of a week for the Holidays we have been consistently progressing through current content. Our goal is to go above and beyond the group that got us a US 60 H Rag kill. It is possible and we are recruiting like minded individuals to help achieve our goal. Our core group of players are incredibly skilled, however, we are not satisfied with where we are currently as a guild and will continue to build a roster that will surpass expectations along with take our place among the top guilds in the US.

We are recruiting the following classes / specs:

HIGH PRIORITY

1 Frost Death Knight
1 Resto Druid
1 Balance Druid
1 Mage
1 Fury Warrior
1 Warlock
1 Ele Shaman
1 Resto Shaman

MEDIUM PRIORITY

1 Feral Druid
1 Holy Paladin
1 Mistweaver

LOW PRIORITY

Anything else not listed above. This includes healers and tanks not listed above.

Although these are considered what we need now, we are accepting applicants whom we consider amazing. We usually do on the day replies and interviews for all applicants (Unless its really late or during the raid times).

Loot Distribution:
Loot is done in a loot council format.

What we expect from you:
Make 95% of raids, know all heroic fights, provide amazing performance (interrupts should be flawless, environment should be flawless, dps/hps should be very high). We understand RL situations come up. Please notify us via our forums or in game for late or missed raids. 100% enchants, gems, strategies and tactics known.

Apply at :
www.1337gaming.org

Realid Contacts:
Lazzorz#1915
GM: tibiron#1639
Reply Quote
<Morituri Te Salutamus> was founded in 2007 on the Shandris server as a 25 man adult raiding guild, with teamwork, focused progression, and a positive attitude being the keys to success. With the retirement of our founding Guild Masters, Mouldren and Alarinthe, we ushered in a new era for MTS. We became a 10 man raid in Heroic Firelands and finished the Cataclysm expansion as the number 2 guild on Shandris and the number one Horde guild by defeating the Heroic Madness of Deathwing encounter.

If you are looking to push progression with a solid guild that has stood the test of time then look no further. We have a solid core and just need a few players to round things out to continue pushing and preparing for 5.2 launch and new raids in the new year. If you have additional questions please contact Maldirge or Tiranae on the Shandris server.

General Guild Information:
Faction: Horde
Server: Shandris(PVE, Eastern)
Guild Type: 10 man, Adult Guild - Must be 20+ to be accepted
Raid Days/Hours: T/W/Th – 7:30PM-11PM Est.
Loot System: EPGP /w weekly decay

Current Progression:
Mogu’shan Vaults: 3/6H
Heart Of Fear: 6/6
Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4

Current Class Needs:

High Priority
Tank Openings(1):
Warrior (Preferred)
Paladin (Preferred)
Death Knight
Druid

Melee DPS Openings(1):
Death Knight (Tank off-spec would be considered a bonus)
Feral Druid (Tank off-spec would be considered a bonus)
Rogue
Enhance Shamman (Heal off-spec would be considered a bonus)

Ranged DPS Openings(1):
Mage
Warlock
Elemental Shaman (Heal off-spec would be considered a bonus)

Medium-Low Priority

All classes and specs will be considered on an individual basis.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]