Kil'jaeden BlizzCon 2013 Discussion

100 Undead Priest
Blizzcon 2013
November 8th & 9th
Anaheim Convention Center

Press release: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/press/pressreleases.html?id=8717941

The dates have been announced, and I'm sure all of you are pretty hyped. I know I am.

I know it isn't for another 8-9 months, but I figured it wouldn't hurt if we had an official KJ Blizzcon thread ASAP. 2011 was an alright year, but the server meetup provided by Blizzard wasn't too big. I met some cool people from guilds like Refraction, Huge In Japan and Ruinous. Maybe this year we can all get together and show the other realms that KJ is superior.

Fifty from <Sigil> (BoA name change to BC guild name) typically has a BBQ, but I'm not entirely sure what his plans are this time around. It's a little out of the way, and may be an issue for those without a vehicle. I'm sure he'll make a thread sooner or later, detailing his little get together if he has one. We'll all get to meet up one way or another.

Let's keep this thread strictly Blizzcon related, talking about who is coming, who wants to go, past experiences at Blizzcon and what you'd like to do if we do in fact have a big server meetup.

Congratulations to all of you who managed to get a ticket! I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at our server meetup. I'll edit this post as new information comes out, so everyone will be aware of what our server has planned.

Big group in line, as we wait for the opening ceremony - Probably an all night thing, so come along and hang out. You'll know it's us.

Convention hosted server meetup, which will be upstairs at a specific time. This will be listed on the information packet you get.

Possible after parties around the area.

Fifty here!
I just found this forum post, and noticed my name is in it haha. I will be doing a KJ BBQ again this blizzcon! more info to come closer to the date of the convention.
For more information on the Kil'jaeden BBQ held by Fifty, visit https://www.facebook.com/fiftyloltv (will be updated at a later date)

Stay tuned.
Edited by Aleous on 5/11/2013 5:15 AM PDT
90 Gnome Mage
If I have the money, I'll definitely go. My other job should be full-time by the summer, so hopefully I can put aside some money for the event (assuming student loans don't eat it up in the process).

I'm down for whatever. Of course, I'll do what my namesake says, or at least bring a bottle or two, haha
90 Worgen Priest
I'm sure Ruinous could buy a ride there, or carry if you will.

-Derailed for Meow.
#freemeow
100 Undead Priest
I've been saving since last year. You know this year will be huge. Since I've met and befriended so many cool people since 2011, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

02/19/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Amaxas
I'm sure Ruinous could buy a ride there, or carry if you will.
They had a pretty big gathering last time. Several of them, including Arkhaos, came to the server meetup. Pretty decent bunch of people from what I remember.
Edited by Aleous on 2/19/2013 9:55 AM PST
90 Worgen Priest
In all seriousness I wish I was on the West Coast so I could make it, just too far of a trip unfortunately.
90 Human Death Knight
I'm coming fur sure, even though I live in Florida.
100 Undead Priest
Use the website called Kayak to book your flight. It'll get you the cheapest prices from every site out there. Last time around I got my round trip ticket with zero stops from Houston to Anaheim for $240. Prices fluctuate frequently, so it comes down to checking at the right time.
90 Undead Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGin0d0CK10
90 Human Death Knight
Use the website called Kayak to book your flight. It'll get you the cheapest prices from every site out there. Last time around I got my round trip ticket with zero stops from Houston to Anaheim for $240. Prices fluctuate frequently, so it comes down to checking at the right time.

Awesome thanks, I'll have to check it out. Do they have hotel packages with them too?
100 Undead Priest
02/19/2013 10:18 AMPosted by Sorrowness

Awesome thanks, I'll have to check it out. Do they have hotel packages with them too?
Yep. You may be better off going through this site for hotels, though:

https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=10517512
Edited by Aleous on 2/19/2013 10:21 AM PST
90 Human Warlock
All of RoKK will be there.
100 Undead Priest
Newcomers beware: tickets sale out extremely fast (like, wow, it's as if they had none to begin with)

Last time around I went through eBay. A little risky, but the guy came through, and he sold the ticket at its original sale price.

02/19/2013 10:21 AMPosted by Kievan
All of RoKK will be there.
EVERYONE?!
Edited by Aleous on 2/19/2013 10:23 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's my goal to make it to Blizzcon this year. I know a bunch of VI people will likely be around.
100 Undead Priest
Meeting my fellow Idiots would definitely be a treat. Especially Ish and Hotsnake.

I guess you as well, Mag...
90 Tauren Paladin
Vox
I plan on going.
100 Undead Priest
We can compare muscles.
90 Human Death Knight
I can't decide what to wear so people will recognize me.
90 Tauren Paladin
Vox
Ha.

I never been. Would be neat to meet some KJ people.
90 Tauren Paladin
Vox
I'll be wearing a custom Coloring t-shirt.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]