Kil'jaeden BlizzCon 2013 Discussion

90 Night Elf Druid
Right around my birthday. Perfect.
Right around my birthday. Perfect.
Same here, dude. If you buy me a Blizzcon ticket for my birthday, I'll buy you one for your birthday.
90 Undead Priest
Bump because I'm an untouchable saint for making this thread.
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll touch you, Aleous.
90 Human Mage
I wont be able to know if I can go until around September time. Just wondering, is there anyway I would still be able to get tickets and everything then , or would it be too late?
I wont be able to know if I can go until around September time. Just wondering, is there anyway I would still be able to get tickets and everything then , or would it be too late?
It will be too late. Might as well start pouting now.
90 Undead Priest
Either eBay or getting someone you know to buy another ticket for you. If you can't go, I guarantee you they can sell it within a week. Contrary to popular belief, tickets go for their original price, or $5-$10 more on eBay.
90 Night Elf Druid
03/22/2013 02:11 PMPosted by Aleous
Either eBay or getting someone you know to buy another ticket for you. If you can't go, I guarantee you they can sell it within a week. Contrary to popular belief, tickets go for their original price, or $5-$10 more on eBay.

QFT
90 Undead Priest
I updated the OP with some information on ticket sales.
Bebbit's buying me a ticket for my birfday.
90 Tauren Druid
When they announce ticket dates im gonna request that day off and stay up all night O.O. lol
90 Undead Priest
It's just a guess, but I imagine the times will be similar to 2011's ticket sales. One day on the weekend, around 9-11AM, and then another during the week, later on in the evening.
When they announce ticket dates im gonna request that day off and stay up all night O.O. lol
Cool. Buy my ticket, I pay you back. Okay?
90 Undead Priest
Bump for Blizzcon.
12 Dwarf Hunter
I will be joining the religious groups that are outside protesting Blizzcon.
90 Tauren Druid
and ill be the one grabbing the picket sign and setting it on fire >:D!
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll be the one grabbing the flaming picket sign and run around with it over my head screaming "PVP ME IRL NO CDS"
12 Dwarf Hunter
Sargeras is nigh, repent sinners.
90 Undead Priest
Hoping for more information within the next couple weeks.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]