Kil'jaeden BlizzCon 2013 Discussion

90 Human Death Knight
I was being sincere.
90 Undead Death Knight
Let's not turn this into every other thread.

I feel nothing but pity for those who feel the need to be aggressive towards others in real life, because they disagree with one another over a videogame.

+1
Edited by Cooler on 2/21/2013 10:06 PM PST
3 Night Elf Rogue
1. Are they going to announce the exact date tickets go on sale?

2. Is it bad to go alone? I might ask my brother but he may be busy with college.

3. How ugly are you all? I mean we can all make ourselves look good in pictures but real life is thr true test.
90 Night Elf Druid
Awww Glink I'm sure Keylogthis or one of the other kinder players would love to hang out with you and you could skip the brother. Biggest problem I see is if they want to go to a bar lol. I imagine though from what I remember Rokk toons discussing most of their drinking is done in restaurant setting. I hope you have a blast!
3 Night Elf Rogue
Nah I mean in terms of going there/the convention itself.

And my brother plays wow and is in HiJ so its not like it would be weird...
Edited by Glinklegend on 2/21/2013 10:41 PM PST
90 Undead Priest
1. The exact date and time of ticket sales will be announced.

2. Going alone really wouldn't matter if you knew you'd be meeting up with friends from the server you play on. Although, going with a friend or two makes the experience much better.

3. I am a fat troll in real life.
90 Human Death Knight
I am as ugly as they come.

Please hang out with me Glink.
Edited by Sorrowness on 2/22/2013 5:12 AM PST
90 Undead Priest
Even if you aren't posting, please click the "request sticky" button at the top of the page.
90 Tauren Paladin
Vox
I wouldn't mind meeting up before the server meet up at like a restaurant close by.

Is there a McDonald's in the area?
90 Orc Shaman
Req
I wouldn't mind meeting up before the server meet up at like a restaurant close by.

Is there a McDonald's in the area?

Cheeseburgers on Keylogthis
90 Human Rogue
How long do some of you plan to stay?
90 Undead Priest
Arrive on the 7th and leave on the 10th. Although, if I can find a cheaper ticket by getting there on the 6th, I'll probably do that.
90 Tauren Paladin
Vox
02/22/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Aleous
Arrive on the 7th and leave on the 10th. Although, if I can find a cheaper ticket by getting there on the 6th, I'll probably do that.
That's what I plan on doing.
90 Gnome Warlock
I'm thinking about going even though I live 15-20 mins away from Anaheim, CA. I actually miss hanging out with people from KJ. The last time I did a little server meet up was a few years ago when I drove out to San Diego to do a little bar hopping with some of the guys from Exordium and some other guilds. Fun times.
90 Night Elf Druid
There will be group of Rokks there but they do not visit forums much to know of all these things going on I will try to pass along.
90 Undead Priest
I'd appreciate it, Kat. Linking the thread reminding them all about it would be plenty.
90 Tauren Paladin
Vox
02/22/2013 06:23 PMPosted by Donnahxz
I'm thinking about going even though I live 15-20 mins away from Anaheim, CA. I actually miss hanging out with people from KJ. The last time I did a little server meet up was a few years ago when I drove out to San Diego to do a little bar hopping with some of the guys from Exordium and some other guilds. Fun times.
Do it.
90 Worgen Druid
Someone fondle Bebbit for me =( It's been a life long dream
90 Undead Priest
Looking forward to taking pictures with KJ's finest.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]