How's horde pvp on this server?

86 Human Paladin
Thinking of xferring how's the pvp community horde side? Decent, small, non existent?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
There aren't many skilled pvpers on this server and if you like to do arenas good luck finding a consistent partner. if you want to do nothing but pvp i'd recommend tich or illidan. thats what im thinking of doing.. this server is 50/50 on pvp/pve
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Wpvp is good b/c of the 1.1:1 ratio, but our ladders for Arenas/RBGs are !@#$ compared to your stacked faction side realms like KT/Sargearas.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/19/2013 03:48 PMPosted by Jeenx
Wpvp is good b/c of the 1.1:1 ratio, but our ladders for Arenas/RBGs are !@#$ compared to your stacked faction side realms like KT/Sargearas.

I think you are missing a 1 in that 11.1:1 ratio
Reply Quote
We're fine, but scattered. The few good players don't share the same play times.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
02/20/2013 03:02 AMPosted by Aokiji

I think you are missing a 1 in that 11.1:1 ratio

How would you know if you don't pvp or even leave the capital to stop LFraids?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
02/20/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Jeenx
Because of daily's and rep grinds? If your going to try to attack someone at least to try making it an intelligent one before you go "hurhurhur you pve you fight scripted fights"
Reply Quote
"hurhurhur you pve you fight scripted fights"

It's like you took the words right out of my mouth.
<3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Because of daily's and rep grinds? If your going to try to attack someone at least to try making it an intelligent one before you go "hurhurhur you pve you fight scripted fights"

lol wut?

I guess an individual's worthless rep grind constitutes as credible research into server population, lmao. darps darfending darps in harrr.
Edited by Jeenx on 2/21/2013 5:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
02/21/2013 05:02 AMPosted by Jeenx
I guess an individual's worthless rep grind constitutes as credible research into server population, lmao. darps darfending darps in harrr.
no its not defending its just pointing at the stupidity when its spotted
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/20/2013 09:51 AMPosted by Xiangyu
We're fine, but scattered. The few good players don't share the same play times.

What are you talking about we all Pve, no pvpers here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
02/21/2013 07:07 AMPosted by Ashyarrows
no its not defending its just pointing at the truth when its spotted

You're one of the idiots who's worthless in every aspect in-game, so you come on the forums to capitalized on some hidden intelligence you don't have, aren't you?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
02/21/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Jeenx
You're one of the idiots who's worthless in every aspect in-game
looks at my achievements, then to my armory, then back at that comment lolwut?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
and considering how easily upset you got upset over a little comment made over the internet then continue posting and make my day
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
NO! we dont want u! go away! the allies are already endangered.... save the allies!!!! stay over there!!! (hiss)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
02/21/2013 03:00 PMPosted by Ashyarrows
You're one of the idiots who's worthless in every aspect in-game
looks at my achievements, then to my armory, then back at that comment lolwut?

Look at my rating, now look at yours. Duel?

owait you dun pvp but you gots lots o acheevo pts daayyumm u got me bro

No worries. I ain't even mad. After all, I don't double post from crazy induced forum rage.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
02/21/2013 03:37 PMPosted by Jeenx
crazy induced forum rage
what makes you infer that i'm raging oh wait you don't because from you typical pvpers automatically think you're better then the rest so im ending this now and going to continue with being average in pvp and excellent in pve the only part that i give two !@#$s about at this point in the game because it took me the first few weeks to get most of my mal set and weapon.
Edited by Ashyarrows on 2/21/2013 3:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
..your better then the rest..

Damn you finally got it.
Edited by Jeenx on 2/21/2013 3:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
ah taking words out of context fun isnt it anyways good day sir
Edited by Ashyarrows on 2/21/2013 3:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
ally is outnumbered but skilled
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]