Question...

Edited by Happy on 3/4/2013 11:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Step one. OP rolls new class hoping it's DK's v2.0
Step two. OP realizes blizzard isn't going to make the same mistake twice.
Step three.OP cries about another class being strong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Briyan you read my mind :o
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Playing a wimpy toon all through wrath and cata has humbled me beyond words... ...dying as a speed bump against every other class has fortified my character and understanding of loss and pain. Armed thus, I now ride the crest of the wave as opposed to the trough. Also I make bloody chunks outta monks;)
Reply Quote
Step one. OP rolls new class hoping it's DK's v2.0
Step two. OP realizes blizzard isn't going to make the same mistake twice.
Step three.OP cries about another class being strong.

Wow, you could not be more inaccurate. Thanks for trying.

Seriously though, I decided to roll the class because it looked super fun -- however I didn't expect it to be this terrible at PvP. Going by your logic, I would have ragequit this toon a long time ago when I realized they weren't, as you said, "DK 2.0". However, I have fully acknowledged that currently WW monks are not in a very good place at all in PvP, yet I stay with the class because I enjoy it. Personally, I do think that warriors are very OP right now, and I'm perfectly within my rights to voice my opinions about them -- even if it is jumping into the lion's den of the Warrior forums.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
monks crying about others being OP as 5.2 is about to drop.

oh the irony
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Happy is not so Happy.

Happy mad
Reply Quote
I have not played the PTR but yes, I've heard that the monks are doing better in 5.2 However, their survival is still atrocious.

Warriors on the other hand don't need anymore damage, imo, coupled with their survivability -- which in my experience appears to be pretty high. Grats on your un-nerfed Second Wind, too.

And yes, Happy a bit frustrated.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Apparently we've been FOTM since the game launched. I think its time to change that moniker. We're flavor of the forever, baby.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
Dumb.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's me. I'm the crutch holding the lesser classes down so Warriors can have the prominent place they are entitled to.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/20/2013 08:17 AMPosted by Secondwind
It's me. I'm the crutch holding the lesser classes down so Warriors can have the prominent place they are entitled to.

We love you for your mind-numbing capacity for math and equations.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
OP your name is misleading. My warrior brain hurts now. Thanks a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/20/2013 08:24 AMPosted by Liore

We love you for your mind-numbing capacity for math and equations.

I was referring to my name rather than my posting, but thanks!
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 08:28 AMPosted by Edith
OP your name is misleading. My warrior brain hurts now. Thanks a lot.

Mistake not, I am usually quite happy -- warriors just make me sad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I don't have a high rating so no. I will play my warrior and enjoy it regardless of viability (played and enjoyed Cata).

Warriors are strong but most of the top WoW PvPers agree that ferals, spriests, and mages are all better than warriors and that hunters are equal with them. That puts them at 4-5th place out of 11 classes. Warriors are just the only one of those classes that sits in your face the whole match and therefore annoys you the most.
Reply Quote
poor wittle monkie comin to worrior forums qqing cuz he suks n cant be big ol worrior aweeeeeee
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ill still beat you in 5.2 happy.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 02:08 PMPosted by Rezneck
poor wittle monkie comin to worrior forums qqing cuz he suks n cant be big ol worrior aweeeeeee

Thank you for more than proving my point.

/thread
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]