Question...

poor wittle monkie comin to worrior forums qqing cuz he suks n cant be big ol worrior aweeeeeee

Thank you for more than proving my point.

/thread

yeah, i'm sure something stupid like that would be /thread for an idiot like you.

But, it is the truth.

Thanks
Edited by Rezneck on 2/20/2013 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Always lose respect for players that come into other class forums and make a blatantly inflammatory post trying to incite animosity.

Your attitude and mockery is not befitting for your race or your class. You sound more like a rogue type who tried to re-roll to the new FOTM because you could no longer gank people with legendries from BT.

You aren’t worth warrior spit and the beard between your legs should be taken away.
Reply Quote
Always lose respect for players that come into other class forums and make a blatantly inflammatory post trying to incite animosity.

Your attitude and mockery is not befitting for your race or your class. You sound more like a rogue type who tried to re-roll to the new FOTM because you could no longer gank people with legendries from BT.

You aren’t worth warrior spit and the beard between your legs should be taken away.

now this is /thread
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Skill>Class

Funny how the buffed classes wind up talking trash before the changes. Pretty much acting like class buffs will make them a good player.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Happy is not so Happy.

Happy mad

Oh god I can't stop laughing

somebody help
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Happy is not so Happy.

Happy mad

ANGRY PANDA
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Monks are already OP. A "good" windwalker can be a match for a warrior already but the OP obviously hurts or he wouldn't have made this post.

They are buffing monks until they beat everyone and then they'll nerf the class flavor like they did DK's. After that they'll finally nerf them down to the point where its just another useless melee class without all the abilities at launch.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Step 1. Wake up
Step 2. Think, "...how can I ensure everyone thinks I've got the intelligence of lizard puke?"
Step 3. Post on a class forum something as stupid as the OP
Step 4. Go back to sleep

Step 5. Wake up
Step 6. Think, "...how can I ensure that I've ensured that people think I'm as smart as a fart?"
Step 7. Respond to posts defending the first very stupid post expected of a pre pubescent tough guy behind the monitor at home.
Step 8. Go back to sleep

Step 9. Wake up
Step 10. ...unable to think
Step 11. Respond again to posts and, now unable to defend cause the brain cells are already damaged beyond acknowledgement of the human species, get the last word in and /end thread.

Analysis: Little kid lost his binky and double rolled with the flag into the wrong flag room, got out of his chair to pick up his binky, looked up and was dead. Little kid then asks mommy to read the combat log. Little kid finds out from mommy that it was a warrior that killed him. Warrior was a fresh 90, 440 ilvl and was trying to get some pvp gear. It took Warrior 4 full minutes to kill happy monk. Little kid blames second wind cause, while he was picking up his binky, he had one hand slapping the keyboard and surely must have hit the "I WIN" button. Little kid, being picked on in school, saw the horror of this and decided to play tough on the internet. Unfortunately, little kid still hasn't realized that most everyone on the forums has already completed his level of education 4 or 5 times over. 3rd grade is tough for little kids and little kids who are in the 3rd grade find out WoW is even tougher than the public education system.

Solution: Grow up.
Reply Quote

You are very incorrect on several of your assumptions.

1) No, not trying to incite. Was simply frustrated -- nice try, though.
2) If you read an earlier post in this thread, I explained why I rolled monk and it definitely wasn't because I thought it would be "FOTM" (and I wouldn't have stuck with it if I didn't genuinely enjoy it and only because I thought I was going to be 'OP').
3) Your attempts at witty insults don't disregard the fact that warriors are too strong, imo. Of course, I don't expect you to concur -- most likely because you're one of those who think you're a PvP god right now.

Moral of the story, you can sit here and try to poke fun at me and regurgitate the already worn out responses like accusing me of only rolling monk because I thought it would be FOTM, but it does you no favors nor justifies the undeniable superiority of your class right now in PvP.
Reply Quote
Step 1. Wake up
Step 2. Think, "...how can I ensure everyone thinks I've got the intelligence of lizard puke?"
Step 3. Post on a class forum something as stupid as the OP
Step 4. Go back to sleep

Step 5. Wake up
Step 6. Think, "...how can I ensure that I've ensured that people think I'm as smart as a fart?"
Step 7. Respond to posts defending the first very stupid post expected of a pre pubescent tough guy behind the monitor at home.
Step 8. Go back to sleep

Step 9. Wake up
Step 10. ...unable to think
Step 11. Respond again to posts and, now unable to defend cause the brain cells are already damaged beyond acknowledgement of the human species, get the last word in and /end thread.

Analysis: Little kid lost his binky and double rolled with the flag into the wrong flag room, got out of his chair to pick up his binky, looked up and was dead. Little kid then asks mommy to read the combat log. Little kid finds out from mommy that it was a warrior that killed him. Warrior was a fresh 90, 440 ilvl and was trying to get some pvp gear. It took Warrior 4 full minutes to kill happy monk. Little kid blames second wind cause, while he was picking up his binky, he had one hand slapping the keyboard and surely must have hit the "I WIN" button. Little kid, being picked on in school, saw the horror of this and decided to play tough on the internet. Unfortunately, little kid still hasn't realized that most everyone on the forums has already completed his level of education 4 or 5 times over. 3rd grade is tough for little kids and little kids who are in the 3rd grade find out WoW is even tougher than the public education system.

Solution: Grow up.

This is all just simply laughable. Thank you for the chuckle.

Sincerely,
Happy
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Happy didn't someone say you played rogue in cata when you were complaining in another thread. I'd be unhappy too if I picked the wrong class to jump ship too.
Edited by Cricys on 2/22/2013 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

This is all just simply laughable. Thank you for the chuckle.

Sincerely,
Happy

It is laughable - we are laughing at you. You didn't pick monk for any good reason, don't feed us the crap. With your post, you can't convince us - your credibility is shot. You were frustrated but, instead of acting like a person with brains and reasoning out how to deal with another class, you had to come in here and just "let us have it!" Gosh, you sure showed us tough guy.

I'm going to guess you found your binky now that you aren't "frustrated" anymore.

Almost forgot. Monks are pretty good in pvp and I've had a few that made my life miserable. I'm going to have to believe you haven't learned your class if you are having problems with us.
Edited by Mspsychokill on 2/22/2013 5:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
If you're having issues with certain classes go watch the good monks play. Finalrequiem is a really good monk who knows his stuff. I would recommend watching him. See how he handles certain comps and classes.

What I don't think is a good idea is going onto X classes forums and complaining about how op they are. That doesn't get you anywhere and just makes you look like you're 5 and incapable.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Reqy/simple

There is his armory, he also has a twitch channel and a youtube page at http://www.youtube.com/user/Ikkiau?feature=g-subs-u

Go. Watch. Edjumacate yourself. Just don't subject us to your whining.
Reply Quote
It is laughable - we are laughing at you. You didn't pick monk for any good reason, don't feed us the crap. With your post, you can't convince us - your credibility is shot. You were frustrated but, instead of acting like a person with brains and reasoning out how to deal with another class, you had to come in here and just "let us have it!" Gosh, you sure showed us tough guy.

I'm going to guess you found your binky now that you aren't "frustrated" anymore.

Almost forgot. Monks are pretty good in pvp and I've had a few that made my life miserable. I'm going to have to believe you haven't learned your class if you are having problems with us.

It's laughable how hypocritical and depressingly sad your post is. Firstly, you say my credibility is shot, yet here you are making mindless assumptions that are nothing but complete fallacies with zero factual input and resort to attempting to insult me with your childish 'binky' quips.

Also, if you truly think WW monks in general as a spec/class are 'pretty good' in PvP, then you are, quite frankly, delusional, personally. Sure, there are those out there who are pretty damn good at their class, but in a generalized sense when speaking on the utility, or lack thereof, of the monk class in PvP, it is no where close to 'pretty good'.

Thank you for playing, 'tough guy'.
Edited by Happy on 2/22/2013 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Sure, there are those out there who are pretty damn good at their class, but in a generalized sense when speaking on the utility, or lack thereof, of the monk class in PvP, it is no where close to 'pretty good'.

Thank you for playing, 'tough guy'.

Monk utility is great. It's survivability where they're lacking. And possibly a little in the damage meters. You can sit on a monk and burn through their defensives fairly easily. The only thing you really have to worry about is Karma when sitting on a monk.

You have as much CC as a rogue, have great buffs to offer to your comp, and have better mobility then 3.0 prot warriors.

Tl;dr the only issues plaguing the monk (and rogue for that matter) is their lack of defensives against what is possibly the worst expansion in terms of absurb amounts of burst and instaCC.
Edited by Herbatron on 2/22/2013 7:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
CAN I BE FOTM TOO PLZ I'LL SELL MY SOUL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
@OP, monks are getting buffed in 5.2, but more importantly what makes you think the problem isn't you?

02/22/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Steveyxo
CAN I BE FOTM TOO PLZ I'LL SELL MY SOUL

You already are an Spriest.
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 07:18 PMPosted by Herbatron
Tl;dr the only issues plaguing the monk (and rogue for that matter) is their lack of defensives against what is possibly the worst expansion in terms of absurb amounts of burst and instaCC.

Apologies, that's what I meant.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
[quote] Sure, there are those out there who are pretty damn good at their class, but in a generalized sense when speaking on the utility, or lack thereof, of the monk class in PvP, it is no where close to 'pretty good'.

Okay stupid, here is an adult remark for you - find a roll model, learn your class and get "pretty damn good at your class." Again, your credibility is shot. You make it sound like rolling the character makes you good or bad. The childish behavior is you posting in our forums because, "you were frustrated." Straight up troll mate.

What did you think was going to get solved by posting here? That all the warriors would quit playing so you would be "happy" again?? Or was it so you could gratify yourself by telling us all off???

Really, you don't see me posting in your forums (or any other class forums) just because I got beat. Tell me exactly how mature it was for you to post your crap in our forums and, "make assumptions" about our class. Now, who really is being hypocritical?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]