Question...

90 Human Warlock
so the general vibe i get from the OP is.

I can come to you and make assumptions about the class you play and say you rolled them because of lol fotm pvp.

But WOOAAHH make assumptions about why i rolled a monk and i won't take that !@#$.

but anyway...while a warriors burst is slightly insane. The major issue with warriors in pvp is not the warrior class. It's there synergy with healers that makes them damn crazy. keep a warrior dispeled and believe me you will be seeing balls in your face until you hit the deck.

Not everyone who plays the class thats currently Fotm rolled it for that reason....assuming that makes you look like a whiner.

We are not blizzard....no matter how much you cry or let out your frustration upon the warrior forums we can't do anything. Other then laugh at the kid that isn't getting his own way.
Reply Quote
Okay stupid, here is an adult remark for you - find a roll model, learn your class and get "pretty damn good at your class." Again, your credibility is shot. You make it sound like rolling the character makes you good or bad. The childish behavior is you posting in our forums because, "you were frustrated." Straight up troll mate.

What did you think was going to get solved by posting here? That all the warriors would quit playing so you would be "happy" again?? Or was it so you could gratify yourself by telling us all off???

Really, you don't see me posting in your forums (or any other class forums) just because I got beat. Tell me exactly how mature it was for you to post your crap in our forums and, "make assumptions" about our class. Now, who really is being hypocritical?

Oh no, I seem to have angered you. Woops.

Seriously though, not sure what I intended to accomplish, if anything, with this post. Perhaps it was just because I was frustrated, and that holds no good excuse. But we're all human, and we all make bad calls from time to time. However, it is not necessary for you to sit here and call me 'stupid', because resorting to elementary-school name calling just seems to me like a sad last attempt at a defense that is crumbling around you after I called you out in my previous post. I understand, really.

Oh, and I didn't 'make assumptions' about your class. Again, nice try.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/19/2013 07:07 PMPosted by Happy
Do you guys actually think you're good when PvP'ing? Or have all of your FOTM'ers acknowledged that you're just riding the coattails of an incredibly OP class?

Well, if you just flat out don't pvp (Like me) then you can't really think you are good at it. People complaining about other people though.... hmm... Just hope you never get stuck in a PuG with me. I may have to "lose" some aggro.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Oh no, I seem to have angered you. Woops.

Seriously though, not sure what I intended to accomplish, if anything, with this post. Perhaps it was just because I was frustrated, and that holds no good excuse. But we're all human, and we all make bad calls from time to time. However, it is not necessary for you to sit here and call me 'stupid', because resorting to elementary-school name calling just seems to me like a sad last attempt at a defense that is crumbling around you after I called you out in my previous post. I understand, really.

Oh, and I didn't 'make assumptions' about your class. Again, nice try.

I called you stupid because you are stupid. The first post - okay, you were frustrated and you are human. Defending your posts and then trying to turn everyone elses post around on them ? That makes you stupid. It's not childish name calling - it is quite obvious to everyone what it is. My first post was nothing more than to point out how childish you are with your OP followed by you sticking up for your OP.

You are STILL trying to feed these forums with a load a crap. We see it for what it is and yet you make excuses for it - that makes you stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/19/2013 07:07 PMPosted by Happy
Do you guys actually think you're good when PvP'ing? Or have all of your FOTM'ers acknowledged that you're just riding the coattails of an incredibly OP class?

OP, you started your assumptions and trolling here fyi.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I'm fairly certain most of the warriors here posting on these forums did not start playing during s12, and the few that did are extremely easy to spot. I bounced around on a few servers like arena tournament for a few years before giving retail another go after a 3 year hiatus. I picked warrior back in s11 because it's what I loved to play. The fact that warriors were terrible that season did not phase me. I'm sure many of the other players here would have done the same thing. We are not Fotm. Do not label us as such.

Not to mention before you start insulting others for w/e reason you should really make sure that you yourself are at the very least gearing/gemming/specing properly. Since people can't watch you play they're going to base their opinion of your skill off of those things.

You're way under 60% resilience.
You're missing gems.
The few gems you have are pvp power (resilience is the way to go).
You're using momentum when the freedom is generally a much better choice.
You're using glyph of fists of fury which is useless in pvp. Isn't that a tank glyph?
You don't have glyph of touch of death or sparring.
You're still wearing a lot of pve gear.
You're under hit cap (so am I but I'm not the one making these kinds of topics on other class forums)

Honestly I have nothing against you and even after your posts (which I mostly disagree with) I still don't. But please look to your own play before going on a classes forums and placing class stereotypes on everyone. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc
Edited by Herbatron on 2/23/2013 8:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I came here for the win.

I left without disappointment.

Looks like Warriors are still beating you on the forums as well as in the game.

I would go turn on your Wii and pick up that (unfinished) save file you have for Twilight Princess and play that instead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Can't complain about 1 class without factoring in the rest. They have nerfed some of our abilities so far, and stuns will be going on DR next patch. As this game stands right now, Blizzard is heading in the wrong direction for Pvp. Games ( Arena ) Aren't supposed to be 3-4 Minute's long and a competition of who can Burst harder. Although most kills in arena are setup with CC's after forcing trinket's but none the less Burst in this game is too high which lead to me not playing for a few months. I prefer to outplay my opponent and counter attack every move they make in Arena not Force trinket setup CC and Kill them Np Ez Pz.

TLDR Anyways..

Warriors aren't the only class with problems right now. I do feel though 5.2 will be alot more balanced and have better results throughout the season aslong as they realise 200k+ Power shots and 100k Chimera Shots are Retarded as hell and change the damage scaling on those abilities it will be fun Lol :P
Reply Quote
Bahjeera - Get Sh!t on!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Happy, let me ask you a question; what the hell is this thread supposed to accomplish other than everyone laughing at you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Maybe you're just a bad Monk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/21/2013 01:15 AMPosted by Mspsychokill
Solution: Grow up.

http://cdn2.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/baby-pacifier-600x401.jpg

Oh dear god my side. I needed that laugh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]