RDPS looking for a progression raiding guild

90 Troll Hunter
Hi everyone,
My name is Golian. I am searching for a raiding progression guild.

A little about me
I am 25 and have been raiding since Wrath. I am very easy going and am very easy to get along with. I am very committed to raiding, in fact I love it. I love the challenge of it and just being able to down content. I like challenging myself and just hanging out with people who like to play and just have fun.

Raid/WoW/guild history

I have been raiding since Wrath. I've completed all of Naxx, Ulduar and ICC as well as H ICC before Cata launched. I raided all of Cata up to DS. Currently the guild I am with is not able to secure enough people for our 10 mans. We've lost 3 of our core raiders and have been unable to recruit solid new ones. I blame this primarily on our server, Azuremyst. It's been a dying server for some time now. That is why I am seeking to possibly transfer if I can find the right guild. I am a very competent raider. I research all the fights beforehand. I watch fatboss.com videos as well as tankspot videos to get a sense of the fights. I am always repaired and bring food and flasks with me. I am a Beast Master hunter but am willing to learn any spec to help out the raid if need be. I have a iLevel of 488 and know my class inside and out. I am not one to shy away from heroic raids either. I love the challenge of them. I hope this answers some questions you might have. If you have any more please feel free to add my battletag, Golian#1135 or send me a tell on Azuremyst if you happen to be on server.

Thank you all very much,
Sincerely, Golian
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hey Golian,

Fill out an application @ houseofzug.com and well evaluate your performance in a raid for a core raid spot on our 10M team. We are currently starting Terrace in a few hours.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Check us out Golian! We've got cake...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I do love cake! lol I did put in an app. Sorry it took me a little while.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Feel free to apply at Clouded Minds, too. We're a 25 man raiding guild, and have 1-2 spots we're looking to get solidified. www.cmguild.com is where you can fill out the app.

edit: you'd have to faction change, obviously
Edited by Phrohnie on 3/7/2013 12:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]