Reduce pally dps when shield is up

90 Pandaren Monk
Can we reduce pally dps when sheilds is up. this is stupid when there immune and they can kill you without being hurt
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Blizzard has taken your suggestion into account and used their time machine to implement this change two expansions ago.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
man it must be hard to read tooltips
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Your presuming i didn't know this but i believe this is not enough. needs to be more or pass this ability on to other classes like every other ability has.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ITT, bad monk got gibbed by a Paladin who knows how to use his cooldowns.

I'm sure DKs should get silenced when they use Anti-Magic Shell, because it's Anti-Magic, amirite?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah the 50% damage reduction is just not enough, and while your at it just get rid of Lay On Hands, even though they can't use it in anything rated, its just OP that i have to kill a Ret like THREE TIMES, even though i can kill him three times before he can even kill me once. You should also put a banner over their heads that says CC ME NOW when they pop wings because i just cant tell when they pop all their cool downs. /sarcasm...
Edited by Glendan on 2/20/2013 5:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10 for being a pure drooling special kid.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
If Atheist are so bad, then how come AtheistZilla never attacked Tokyo and GodZilla Did?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blame Obama for all your troubles in PvP Mr. Monk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You can't handle the 50% damage reduction? And if we pop our other shield we can't use any melee attack, which is basically everything for prot and ret.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]