Khan title

90 Gnome Warlock
With recent enlightenment of the new "Battle Master" title, Khan, I've been trying to become a master of the battle grounds that it requires. While doing so, I noticed that the achievement Mowed Down (In isle of conquest, destroy 10 vehicles and 100 players using a turret) is ridiculously hard or impossible to achieve.
Reply Quote
70 Troll Hunter
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you have never attempted to land the killing blow on a siege engine with over 11 Million HP.

Provided you get the chance to even hit one, seeing as how horde is always in control of the workshop.
Edited by Esotra on 2/21/2013 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Unless the Achievement specifically states; "In a single (Isle of Conquest)..." you can complete it over the course of several games. You don't have to make it in one.
Reply Quote
70 Troll Hunter
02/21/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Arcilles
Unless the Achievement specifically states; "In a single (Isle of Conquest)..." you can complete it over the course of several games. You don't have to make it in one.

Aren't the turrets still scaled to level 80 damage, or something?
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
its actually really easy. only took me like 10-15 games. just sit in the turrets and attack the glaves/demos that come. once in a while you will have your team mates attacking so thats where the player kills will come from. the hardest IoC achieve is the demolition derby one. getting a kill on a siege engine as horde is nigh impossible.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
also "khan" is such a stupid title. I might actually try for the achive if the title wasnt so awful
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/21/2013 02:31 PMPosted by Esotra

I wasn't actually aware of this having never gone after the achievement myself and given the turrents from the Airships seem to do their job fine. But it wouldn't surprise me if this were the case either. From what I heard the Elemental Lords in AV are still scaled to level 60.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/21/2013 02:33 PMPosted by Stranger
also "khan" is such a stupid title. I might actually try for the achive if the title wasnt so awful

Well if you change your name to Chaka or Genghis it wouldn't sound so lame would it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you have never attempted to land the killing blow on a siege engine with over 11 Million HP.

Provided you get the chance to even hit one, seeing as how horde is always in control of the workshop.

Killing the siege can GTFO...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Genghis Khan would like to have a word with you.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter

Well if you change your name to Chaka or Genghis it wouldn't sound so lame would it?

Precisely.

Some names go particularly well with certain titles.
Edited by Grievous on 2/21/2013 2:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Think I'll stick with <Wrath of the Horde>

And on my main, <Xista Khan>. It kinda goes well together. More importantly it'll be a somewhat rare title for awhile.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

genghis khan.
kubla khan.
and more.

it's a great title!
you may not be worthy.

Cheers.
Pleb.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Turrets do like 11k dmg, I've killed 3 vehicles already but that was years ago back when the turrets actually did dmg. But tanks atm have retarded amounts of health
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/21/2013 02:31 PMPosted by Esotra

And this is why I'm glad I got the master of ioc before panda land. Turret damage is laughable.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

title is the best
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Step 1) Make a DK alt on a server you don't care about.
Step 2) Level until you can get into IoC.
Step 3) Do IoC in a level bracket where the turrets do decent damage.
Step 4) Profit.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Mine (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3851) is still the bane of my existence. I've gotten it twice, but twice it has bugged out and not given me credit. I have seen people in the same BG as me get it. Damn you RNG achievements... damn you...
Reply Quote
82 Human Mage
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=24681/they-have-allies-but-so-do-we has been reported to give credit towards 4-car garage achiev. Dunno if you can get credit for this one as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]