Malicious recruiting for pvp

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Malicious is a newly transfered guild recruiting pvpers for a core rbg team next season. Currently we need one healer (monk is best), a lock /and or boomkin and a tank. all classes will be considered and were also looking for all pvpers for arenas and possibly a 2nd alt team. if you want more info you can whisper me or proxumo ingame.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Im new to this realm and im looking for a pvp guild for the new season , Top rating in 3s 1979 and in RBGs 1750, I have been Challenger b4 , and I know my class very well if your looking for a warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
would love to have you in the guild pst in game if ud like an inv
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yes, I am recruiting a core rbg team for this new season. Feel free to send me in game mail for more info!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ill keep in touch , ill be on shortly and ill give you both a pm and see whats up. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I have you both added and Ill msg you when your online
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/22/2013 07:27 PMPosted by Maelicius
Yes, I am recruiting a core rbg team for this new season. Feel free to send me in game mail for more info!

Went in here hoping to find you, completely satisfied sexually.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]