Will Arms be viable in 5.2?

42 Troll Warrior
I have been playing around for my warrior now, and I really like him. I am planning to get him to 90 and make him my main. I tried out fury, and for some reason it just didn't feel right. I then tried Arms and I knew what I wanted to be when I hit 90. Although Arms warriors are getting a few buffs, will Arms be viable for raiding? Or are they already viable? I am asking this because on noxxic.com, the dps rankings say Arms is the worst DPS spec for realistic dps...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
As of now, Arms is at least equal to Fury in 5.2 but looks like it might actually be better, at least early on till you gear up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Personally, I've never really cared for fury. I love prot and arms and always have, but fury just isn't for me.

I would love to see blizzard flip the script and make fury the dominant pvp spec
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Fury can be fun at times when the RNG is on your side and you can do your full damage, but it can be very frusterating when the RNG god is on the rag.

This is the only time I've actually ever played fury extensively and while I can say it's more enjoyable for me personally then the little time in Cata I spent as fury, I would still like to see arms more viable for PvE so I can play around with both.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's looking so close you can play what ever you want at this point. Happy days!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]