Im so sad and tired from all this nerfs

90 Orc Warrior
So blizzard smple dont stop...we got nerfed in every aspect dps, cc, burst, survival and now execute....warrios are not overpower in 5.1 Bm Hunters, frost mage, all warlocks all druids are way more powerfull and op and most of them are getting huge buffs like hunters...
So blizzard maybe you guys could be more fair and balances classes better thx
and please leave warrios alone you guys pretty much already pissed 90% of the warriors
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Choco tacos are really good
Reply Quote
So blizzard smple dont stop...we got nerfed in every aspect dps, cc, burst, survival and now execute....warrios are not overpower in 5.1 Bm Hunters, frost mage, all warlocks all druids are way more powerfull and op and most of them are getting huge buffs like hunters...
and please leave warrios alone you guys pretty much already pissed 90% of the warriors

My god !@#$ your one of the whiniest posters in the war forums.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Warriors aren't OP? Then why are they on almost every top 3's team?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
The OP has a posting history that starts right around Christmas last year, has included all of 42 posts, every one of which is 1) Complaining about nerfs 2) Complaining about other classes lack of nerfs 3) Telling other posters to shut up

I really want to hope this is just a troll account.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/23/2013 09:21 AMPosted by Secondwind

Agreed
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
xD well you all dont care to much but i do so whatever
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The OP has a posting history that starts right around Christmas last year, has included all of 42 posts, every one of which is 1) Complaining about nerfs 2) Complaining about other classes lack of nerfs 3) Telling other posters to shut up

and you i see you all the time your main is not a warrior and why you go in warriors forums every day? i tell you why because you do want warrios get nerfed
Secondwind even your nick is a cry for qq of the SW grow up trash
Edited by Sangueverde on 2/23/2013 9:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/23/2013 09:24 AMPosted by Kenji

Agreed

and you are on a lv 40 warrior? main another class? for sure...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

My god !@#$ your one of the whiniest posters in the war forums.

another 0 rating clearly alt warrior...be a man and post on your main hero!!
warrios forum = 0 real warrios , 99 alts trolling gg this can be closed dev.
Edited by Sangueverde on 2/23/2013 9:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Less QQ more Pewpew. Adapt to the changes and just play. I know I have a 0 rating, but I don't PvP. Either way though, Warriors are getting hit with nerfs, learn to work around them.
Edited by Nasidia on 2/23/2013 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dude warrior nerfs have to come because of gear scaling. So one way or another it will always happen throughout an expansion. Some are harsher than that but Im still looking forward to 5.2.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Baconators are amazing. Wendys is op
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
huehuehuehuehue
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/23/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Ragedsoul

Yes they are.

And stop crying on our forums, it makes the class look bad because of people like you. Haven't you QQer's learned from cata, dev's don't read the warrior forums. So !@#$ and overcome.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
02/23/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Ragedsoul

Baconators are crap when compared to the Checker's Bacon Fry Lover Burger.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
There is no checkers around here anymore. Checkers was the best though. Amazing fries and burgers. Checkers was so op it got deleted from illinois
Reply Quote
@Ragedsoul You are the best warrior I've ever seen.

Edit: MMMMMMM CHECKERS FRIES AND VANILLA MILKSHAKES OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Edited by Rimmy on 2/23/2013 11:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warrior
02/23/2013 10:29 AMPosted by Deathtremor

Yes they are.

And stop crying on our forums, it makes the class look bad because of people like you. Haven't you QQer's learned from cata, dev's don't read the warrior forums. So !@#$ and overcome.

/sigh

This. Holy hell early cata was game design idiocy 101. Melee efficiently killed things if they were allowed in for too long in pvp, and non mages complained. At the same time the current raid tier was so horrible for melee, but warriors were cursed by having the highest melee dps. Those combined for several straight patches worth of nerfs with NO input from warriors.

New PTR build goes up, warrior players present a list of concerns and ideas, then none of them get implemented. Right now non-warriors are driving our class changes which is pathetic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]