Good day all. I currently have for sale TCG mounts:

Big Battle Bear
Swift Shorestrider
Blazing Hippogryph
Mottled Drake
X-51 Nether-Rocket
X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME
Feldrake

If interested, feel free to send me a tell or mail in-game.
Edited by Comic on 2/23/2013 11:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I sold the Feldrake but I still have the other TCG items left.

Big Battle Bear
Swift Shorestrider
Blazing Hippogryph
Mottled Drake
X-51 Nether-Rocket

I also have:
Banana Charm lvl 25
Hollow Reed x2
Imbued Jade Fragment x3

If interested, feel free to send me a tell or mail in-game.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Hunter
I hope this doesnt seem to be rude in any way but isnt selling these mounts for like 55K-175K a lil too much?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
https://theunderminejournal.com/

These mounts are priced within reason of the going rate in the US. They are TCG (Trading Card Game) items that are either a rare pull from a booster pack or can be bought individually within the range of 100-200$

I don't price them so everyone can obtain them. They are high commodity items that sell high, but not often. I am not looking to make a quick coin. I am looking for anyone seriously adding a unique mount to there collection.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Hunter
Ah okay here. I understand but just to be aware. Some people will tell you that even though these are rare pulls from TCG Wow card packs. That their just mounts. And even though thats true it cost's money to buy these packs and to be lucky in pulling these are slim to none correct?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I've sold enough mounts and TCG vanity items to know what I'm doing and have come across plenty of nay-sayers claiming I wont sell them for the prices listed.

People don't seem to realize that players will spend 30-50k Per crafted item the day it comes out, 200-300k to get gear shortly after the top guild has cleared the current content. People pay the same for Gladiator and High Warlord (Which I do not condone. I am simply using it as an example). Or will pay 30-80k to get to 2200 for a particular season to get weapons. These are items that are relevant for that very small period of time.

The mounts, however, are something that you use day in, day out. Something that doesn't get outdated or replaced in 6-10 months once a new tier/season comes out. If you can justify spending that kind of gold on gear and not on a mount that NOW is account-bound, well.... Just seems silly to me.
Edited by Comic on 2/26/2013 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Hunter
"sniff sniff" Well said :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I currently have for sale:

Big Battle Bear
Swift Shorestrider
Blazing Hippogryph
Mottled Drake
X-51 Nether-Rocket
Darkmoon Rabbit

If interested, Send me a tell in-game
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Still selling the items. Prices I have listed on the AH are negotiable. Send me a tell if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
everything but the Big Battle Bear Has been sold.

Send me a tell in-game if you're interested
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The reason why the Big battle bear isnt gona be sold is because their are many other mounts that are quite bettter under the "bear mount section". Like the Amani battle bear/Amani war bear. Black war bear etc... And if you actually look at it. BBB looks similiar too Darkmoon dancing bear but with a lil recolor and can't dance when you press spacebar. I don't want to sound mean of any way but the BB bear will be impossible to sell.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
The Big Battle Bear is still a unique mount that adds a tally towards your count and is still a rare pull. Whether or not it's identical to any other mounts. People prefer their Twilight Drake over the Black Drake or the Ironbound Proto vs the Rusted Proto yet they still share a similar model.

As I've said prior, I've dealt with Nay-Sayers and yet I always make my sales ;)

On that note, I now have a Soul-Trader Beacon to add to the Big Battle Bear and still have a Darkmoon Rabbit up for sale. Taking serious offers

As always, send me a tell in-game
Edited by Putrifid on 3/3/2013 3:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hehe, well maybe you will be able too. But my point will be is it will take alot of years untill it's sold!!! *Evil face* :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Sadly, that really just looked like an attempt to get the last say? Either way, I hardly think it will take "alot of years" as you claim for me to sell. But, your advice is gladly stored away and forgotten about ;)
  • Soul-Trader Beacon lvl 23
  • Big Battle Bear
  • Darkmoon Rabbit x2
  • Still have these items for sale. I can take orders for specialty items if interested. You can contact me via Real ID: RustyNa1l#1357

I will do business with individuals on Alliance side as well.
    Edited by Putrifid on 3/5/2013 8:15 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Mage
  • Soul-Trader Beacon lvl 23
  • Darkmoon Rabbit x2
  • Still up for sale. You can contact me via Real ID: RustyNa1l#1357
    Edited by Putrifid on 3/12/2013 10:13 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Rogue
    Have a feldrake on magtheridon b-tag kaizer1293 #1531 send me an offer, price is definitely negotiable.

Thanks

p.s: will try to beat competitor's prices within reason
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Hunter
    how much Cash RL for the battle bear
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Warlock
    would like to buy Armani Dragonhawk, anyone have one for sale?
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]