dks counter warriors?

90 Orc Death Knight
My friend who plays a warrior (!@#$ty one at that) says that dks counter warriors..
do any of you un%^-*ty and skilled warriors find this to be true?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I would be the warrior he is referring to and infact dks do counter warriors.
for one they can trinket shockwave which is are only defense... oh and did i mention? they can lich the fear or icebound the warbringer? they have insane burst and are a no skill one button class
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
If you're dying to a dk who IBF the warbinger delete your warrior. He pretty much signed his death will there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
lmao
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/23/2013 03:19 PMPosted by Peithne
If you're dying to a dk who IBF the warbinger delete your warrior. He pretty much signed his death will there.

This.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Mostly wreck Dks but that necrostrike is most definitely a counter.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I eat dks easily, I haven't encountered a frost dk to this day that could counter me. Now UH dks are a different dance, but still warrior cd stacked burst is stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The warrior has his reforges in the dumps.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
im just sick of all these dks destroying me in 1v1 dueling they r op no skill one button class
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
02/23/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Crashín
im just sick of all these dks destroying me in 1v1 dueling they r op no skill one button class

maybe you're just a no skill warrior which is why you get steamrolled?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Brute - Proper enchants. Upgraded weapon.

Crashin - Missing enchants, most enchants on gear are sub par. No upgraded weapon.

In all honesty, crashin you're getting wasted by brute because he can play better then you and has gone to the precautions of actually looking after his gear.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
They used to counter warriors extremely hard in previous xpacs, now I'm not so sure. They probably will next patch again though. Frost dks have extremely high burst on short cds, they just tend to die fairly quick. I would assume if you can survive through the warriors offensive cds you probably can win through counter bursting.

This is speculation ofc, I don't duel many dks. Or duel much at all.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
The thing is all the posters here are forgetting is that warriors are sooooooooooooo op right now(apparently) that you should only have to accept the duel to win we can kill any class in one hit and we have infinite health too. Yet somehow you lose against the dks over and over, makes me wonder whether we are sooooooooooo op after all huh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/23/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Bhaltair
The thing is all the posters here are forgetting is that warriors are sooooooooooooo op right now(apparently) that you should only have to accept the duel to win we can kill any class in one hit and we have infinite health too. Yet somehow you lose against the dks over and over, makes me wonder whether we are sooooooooooo op after all huh.

The thing you're forgetting is usually players who do not take the time to look after their gear cannot play their class for !@#$ and therefore believe everyone who beats them is a counter to their class.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Me and brute just hit 1750 in 3s a couple days back and Id say I was the .. mvp
Edited by Crashín on 2/24/2013 6:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/24/2013 06:41 AMPosted by Crashín

Not trying to put you down or anything bro, but 1750 is nothing to be proud of. 2K+~ is worthwhile.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/24/2013 06:41 AMPosted by Crashín

Just because you would say that doesn't mean it was true.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yeah....no. DK's don't counter warriors, per se.

Yes, they can hit hard, but when a warrior is designed to both stop, slow, and reduce melee damge they are recieveing as part of their tool kit of survivability, a class like a DK that, while relying on spells but also physical attacks will find themselves having a harder time against a class like that then a ranged/caster class.

A DK played by a person who know's their class will always counter anything put infront of them, just like a warrior played by someone who knows thier class will always counter anything put infront of them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]