Hello Earthen Ring (OOC)!

90 Human Monk
Just wanted to say hi! My wife and I just transferred to ER as we heard this was a very friendly place to play!

Don't worry, we don't bite (ok, maybe just a little. sorry!) but we're long-time WoW players since '05. We're still very active (14-20+ hours a week) and we're looking for a mature, friendly guild that dabbles in every part of the game--pvp, pve, 10-man raiding, etc, but most of all is a friendly, social , active group of folks (tis' the #1 reason why we're transferring, we miss the active guild/server feel!) Light/medium RP is fine. Many 90s between the two of us, but we're experienced with all classes and class mechanics.

If you have a social, friendly guild that's actively recruiting on ER let me know and we'll look you up!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Welcome to Earthen Ring and best wishes for finding a comfortable in game home for you and your better half.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Thanks Gron for the warm welcome, hope to see you in game!
Reply Quote
Salutations and welcome to Earthen Ring!

If you are interested in RP on ER, visit our RP community site at: http://www.earthenring.net .
You can meet RPers and find RP guilds and events listed there. We also have our Occupy Ironforge month long event starting out Tomorrow, the 25th! Please do join us at the events, all are welcome, even you tall folks.

For Gnomeregan!
Professor Flipswitch Togglebutton
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]