[H]frost dk looking to raid.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
so basically looking to find a guild to raid with 473 ilvl due to the fact i havent played wow in a few months. i am looking for a evening/ late night raiding guild.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Add tyranuus to friends, We'll discuss things. We are moving towards 25man raiding and we are looking for players 470+ our main group is 11/16 btw.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
we are looking for a solid 470+ melee dps to step into our core group. we raid 7-11 server fri-sun. If interested Btag me at James#11304
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
If you're looking for really late, we are looking for a plate dps (and an elemental shaman, by the by) for our main group. We raid Midnight -3am, Tuesday & Wednesday nights. Currently at 11/16 and 1 hard mode.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
actually logath that works perfectly for me his name is rehxx. add him as a friend and we can talk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]