<The Shadows> [H] Recruitment Thread (Lvl25)

90 Undead Priest
Hey everyone!

The Shadows is a Horde side guild, level 25, and we're looking for good people!

We have a small core group right now, but we are trying to fill out our ranks so we can start diving into 10-man content.

We mostly need DPS right now, specifically for raiding, but all are welcome to join the guild! We really just want a lively, active group of friends at the end of the day :)

As I said, we're level 25, and we have a fully stocked guild bank (all 7 tabs), plus guild repairs. We are all helpful, and will be glad to run dungeons with folks, help people get geared up, etc. We do PvP a bit as well!

If you're interested, just do a /who The Shadows and any of us will be happy to talk! If none of us are on, send an in-game mail to Kalri, Basmonaj, or Tripodicon.

Thanks!
Edited by Basmonaj on 3/8/2013 5:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hi i am not sure if yall would want to play on ali side but if yall do max threat is looking for more to join us for 25m raiding we r short a 2 - 3 heals 1 tank. But looking for all for 5.2 if this sounds like something yall would want to do pst me in game an lets chat
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What are your raid times going to be?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/26/2013 07:32 AMPosted by Scrämblës
What are your raid times going to be?

We haven't worked out specific dates/times yet. But it will probably be evenings, around 6pm PST at the earliest. If I had to guess, I'd say maybe 2/3 nights a week, at the most. We're gonna be starting out with Normal MSV 10-man, so we won't be chewing up a ton of time every week.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Another bump, we still need people, and we're level 24 now!
Edited by Basmonaj on 3/4/2013 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bumping for level 25!
Edited by Basmonaj on 3/8/2013 5:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]