Anyone on this server NEVER help Shewolf

90 Pandaren Hunter
I have been camping Skoll for 4 weeks now. Finally I see him I dismount go to tame and this useless existence of a human comes and kills him. So anyone on this server, never help a useless existence of a human and let them rot in what I am sure is a very lonely and sad life by themselves.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Erm... there's a level 5 here on Runetotem with that name. Are you saying that a level 5 stole your kill?

Or was it someone from a completely different server... which means it is likely none of us will ever see them?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Sorry had a different char o......shewòlf
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Here ya go: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Shew%C3%B2lf/feed

"Obtained Skoll's Fang of the Invoker"

He must have REALLY needed that ilevel 187 dagger. </sarcasm>

Pretty weak move on his part, but honestly I've come to realize that most non-hunters don't have any clue about tames and how long some people camp for them. Good luck to you, hopefully you get it soon.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Lame. Sorry to hear about your wasted effort. I can assure you that given the chance I will use my rogue to gank shewolf....along with any other alliance I may run into of course. But I promise to plant a flag into shewolf post gank.

Good luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]