Warlock lfguild for HM's

90 Human Warlock
Looking to start raiding again. Looking for a HM raiding group. Not interested in normal mode groups.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Word of advice. Might want to clear Normal mode experience on your own or with a guild before applying to guilds that are doing Hard modes. No legitimate HM raiding group is going to accept you based on your current resume right now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
pshhh im too !@#$ing awesome to need normal mode clears
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
I'm sold, I could use so more Canieldonrad in my life.
Reply Quote
Changed my mind, we need him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
But seriously, this is Wiggle and I do plan to raid again. I'm down for whatever as long as the group is tolerable.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I wouldn't consider Badglad Tolerable.

Naaahhhhhh I kid Baglad... sorta.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Slovaks aren't all terrible
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You have too many alts donrad
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I mean, we're looking for a skilled lock to join the raid team just in case, so if you wanna go do LFR in 5.2 and send us a copy of your logs, we could see how that would work out.

Hopefully we'll have Availed's support, so the only thing limiting progress will be people not pulling decent numbers/failing at mechanics, which can always be fixed by replacing them. We'll be shooting for heroics in T15, but our goal is to be roughly at where The Shattered Union managed to get this tier
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]