Best pvper's of horde 2013

90 Pandaren Shaman
Just curious it's always a list for best bwl pvper's on alli side for the year how about a horde best of list?
Reply Quote
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/351/eb6.jpg?1307463786
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Best of 2013 here we go.

Warlock: Evolyn
Warrior: Doomstomper
Paladin: Wreckinballz
Mage: Jannette
Druid: Exstasygirl
Hunter: Budfugly
Priest: jcdots
DeathKnight: Immortal
Rogue: Diubb

All monks and shamans are equally good/bad.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Well I can see your both delusional some on that list don't even pvp, and stupid Aedyy? Correct me if I'm wrong but the top 2's 3's and 5's for bwl was on horde side.

Discuss.....
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
If they have honor kills then they pvp. HELLO
Edited by Athoss on 2/26/2013 2:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
I appreciate your efforts in trying to establish a comprehensive list of the best PvPers, but such a list has already been created. Much hard work went into deciding just who deserved to be on the list, and it is as follows:

Rogue: Deadset
Paladin: Offlyne
Shaman: Tsang
Mage: Cheesy
Druid: Gossip
Warlock: Pebbles
Priest: Potion
Hunter: Ambion
Warrior: Renegadexan
Deathknight: Deadsetdk
Monk: Offlynemonk
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Well Offlynee you clearly was not paying attention to the original topic of a horde list and i think the list of best on horde by an alli was a nice touch and to answer athoss i think everyone in the game has an honorable kill does that mean everyone pvp's?, and also props on your outta date list keep posting it every year the server is small enough people will just roll with it lol.
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 06:36 PMPosted by Shaymon
props on your outta date list keep posting it every year

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/012/132/thatsthejoke.jpg

does that mean everyone pvp's?, and

Thank you for answering my question.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
ProTip: Shaymon is Yaface. Looking for love in all the wrong places.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Pro Tip: was never trying to hide my identity yes this is Yaface I just don't think all the best player on bwl are alli and stats prove that, I'm looking for love from you clownshoes, nah brah just making an observation about the lists i have seen in the past.
Reply Quote
03/02/2013 12:16 PMPosted by Shaymon
an observation about the lists i have seen in the past

You still don't get it?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Pro Tip: was never trying to hide my identity yes this is Yaface I just don't think all the best player on bwl are alli and stats prove that, I'm looking for love from you clownshoes, nah brah just making an observation about the lists i have seen in the past.

You haven't observed hard enough then.
Reply Quote
Well Athoss you clearly was not paying attention?, and also
Reply Quote
/facepalm
Reply Quote
I just don't think all the best player on bwl are alli and stats prove that

so do you think you're all of a sudden the " best player " on horde because you got hard carried by conversed?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Well my fine feathered felines....I never said i was best player on server , just priest, and carried by conversed,? the highest rating con got was with me and the highest i got was with con and enodia, i was on the highest ranked team before i ran with con and enodia, i ran rogue velinard, ret darkestnight. now that i got conversed,and enodia, 3s partners im very happy with. I'm sure we be able to put bwl high up on the battlegroup
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 09:31 AMPosted by Shaymon
.I never said i was best player on server , just priest

the highest rating con got was with me and the highest i got was with con and enodia

Your highest isn't close to another certain priest on BWL.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwing-lair/Yaface/statistic#21:152

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwing-lair/Djl%C3%ACftkingtk/statistic#21:152

03/03/2013 09:31 AMPosted by Shaymon
I'm sure we be able to put bwl high up on the battlegroup

You couldn't break 2000 with a rogue that had legendaries and a vial. I wouldn't say you were or are the best of anything.

Keep up the mentality, I'm sure the skill will follow eventually.
Edited by Aedyy on 3/3/2013 8:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Well actually I was refering to this season I will say most teams above 1800 have the 2.2k weapons that they probly win traded which makes it dificult to progess and old achieves are old achieves. Lets just see what the future brings. But anyways my topic of the best of bwl list is every player all alli is inacurate. just saying it should be an overall or one of each. I tryed to make my point im done with this thread. and at this point i dont care anymore lol
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 11:24 AMPosted by Shaymon
anyways my topic of the best of bwl list is every player all alli is inacurate.

A list featuring people that no longer play on this sever is inaccurate? No way!

03/02/2013 10:55 PMPosted by Lazzinesslol
/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Poor bwl
Edited by Puffîn on 3/4/2013 2:53 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]