[A]Ruined 11/12H LF DPS DK or Fury Warrior*

90 Pandaren Warrior
<Ruined> of Proudmoore (US) is now recruiting!

Recruiting:

High:

DK Or Warrior DPS (This can also go with belows scenario)

Medium:

*Non-Brm tank. You will be DPS w/ an offspec tank for now. Swapping to maining a tank next expansion
Boomkin

Mists of Pandaria Progression:
MV: 6/6H
HoF: 4/6H
Terrace: 4/4N
Throne: 5/12H

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday @ 6.30pm - 9:00pm PST/Server-Time.
-- Alt Raid coming SOON, aiming for Weekends --

Guild History:
Guild Created: 11-23-2004

<Ruined> has existed on Proudmoore for 8 long years now, and have only proven time and time again that they will not be going anywhere. A guild lasting this long only shows the amount of dedication, patience and determination we all have in what we do, but more importantly it shows how much we all get along with eachother in this guild. Laughter is the key to Success!

A guild that raided through Onyxia and killed it before anyone else, a guild that raided through MC, BWL, AQ20/40 in it's "progression" days. A guild that stayed strong through the MONTHS of wiping in SSC, Hyjal and SWP. And through the frustrations of Ulduar, where they had their best start ever, only to fall desperately short at the end. Ruined comes away from WoTLK with new goals, new dreams and a fresh start.

One of the many evil spells of Deathwing (making 10 mans > 25 mans), we are a "kinda serious but not really" 10 man progression guild. We won't force you to raid more hours for progression, we won't sit you one night because you had work the night before and didn't show, we won't gkick you for openly making fun of the GM's sister and/or mother. But progression is #1. The guild is happy when boss's are dying.

Recent Rankings:
Realm 10th Overall Tier 11 (Server #4 H Atramedes)
Realm 14th Overall Tier 12 (Server #5 H Shannox)
Realm 9th Overall Tier 13 (Server #2 Madness of Deathwing)

And we only look to improve in Mists of Pandaria.

www.ruined-guild.com (Post Application or Send PM to Zyossqt for Real ID)
Whisper Ryoukø or Ðemolition in-game for more information. (Or if you are a NORMAL person, whisper someone WITHOUT a retarded symbol in their name)
Edited by Ðemolition on 8/22/2013 8:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I would love to join on my warlock however he is only about 462 ilvl. However I'm waiting till 5.2 to buy all his BiS BoEs, so it should increase quite a bit. I know there are about 5 or so BoE's I could by. My predicted outcome would probably be somewhere around 475+/-. I know that's still ways off but would love to hear back from you guys.

One of the things I think makes me stand out the most is that I'm a really guild oriented player. I love helping lower levels with money for mounts, or getting that dungeon gear. Or getting the guild through their heroics, scenarios, and lfrs. Trying to help them get there 10 points in arena, whatever the case may be.

Cheers. ^^
Edited by Madridis on 3/4/2013 5:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
03/04/2013 05:50 AMPosted by Madridis
I would love to join on my warlock however he is only about 462 ilvl. However I'm waiting till 5.2 to buy all his BiS BoEs, so it should increase quite a bit. I know there are about 5 or so BoE's I could by. My predicted outcome would probably be somewhere around 475+/-. I know that's still ways off but would love to hear back from you guys.

Sorry, but with thunderking coming down tomorrow we really only have room for people who are already set to go right into it
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 12:05 PMPosted by Ðemolition

Sorry, but with thunderking coming down tomorrow we really only have room for people who are already set to go right into it

No problem, thanks for the consideration.
Might you know of any other guilds recruiting that have open slots?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
03/04/2013 02:12 PMPosted by Madridis

No problem, thanks for the consideration.
Might you know of any other guilds recruiting that have open slots?

Nobody particular. But there are a bunch of threads on page 1 you could look into.

where are all the mistweavers at
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have a 496 druid tank, name is Moonstuffe. I am available to raid at your times no problem. I am very much a heroic geared content raider and would be great to join your team.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I have a 496 druid tank, name is Moonstuffe. I am available to raid at your times no problem. I am very much a heroic geared content raider and would be great to join your team.

Post an app. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
y u no weave mist
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
(⌐■_■)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(•_•)
Edited by Alastair on 6/24/2013 2:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]