[H]LF cross-realm invite for Loque'nahak tame

90 Troll Druid
Hi! I currently reside on a super populated server with CRZ activated. I raid with with friends and my husband so transferring isn't going to happen for the foreseeable future. I saw Zalzi's post on Wowhead about offering to invite hunters for a Loque'nahak tame. Alas, I am horde so I am looking for a horde person willing to do the same. :) I pay in hugs and appreciation! :)

Hit me up via battletag (Kaelani#1390) if you're interested in helping me out!

Thanks,
Kaelani
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Here we go again.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Good luck, I hope you find a way to visit VeCo... You might like it so much you decide to stay!
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
Do not take advantage of VeCo. >.> You chose to be on a super populated server, you chose to remain there when CRZ started, and you are telling us you have no intentions, at all, of changing servers...

So, tell me: Why, precisely, should anyone here offer help when you are openly stating you have no intentions of doing anything here but swiping a rare and probably disappearing, never to be seen again till the next time something comes up you can't do on your super populated server?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
>.> Guys please be respectful of people who are actually asking us first instead of exploiting us then leaving us in a dry spot in the goblin slums with nothing but a tiny jar of coppers in our palm.

Kealani, I appreciate that you came here with such a nice and polite post, however, like i pointed out before, this is a small but very proud community. Some of us feel offended with this request. We are all struggling to help each other and helping someone cross server isn't the top of our priority. I strongly encourage you, though, to come join this community and make yourself known better while in the same time help us make fun events! Then, perhaps you will get more then just a horde you can use to get rare pets, but also a friend :D

And concerning Loque'nahak, may i suggest making that a group event with you, your husband and some friends in your server? Divide the zone and keep lookouts. Make it a fun group activity and make sure you help with any other problems they have in the future to return the favor.

Hope you find what you are looking for and if you do join us, welcome!
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
>.> Guys please be respectful of people who are actually asking us first instead of exploiting us then leaving us in a dry spot in the goblin slums with nothing but a tiny jar of coppers in our palm.
There is a difference. She is asking politely, but she is expecting it. I, personally, am getting tired of beggars in trade chat, new posts are popping up randomly from people asking for a CRZ invite to camp battle pet spawns, to grab hunter pets, not to mention WoWHead and the like pointing everyone that is a pet hunter to our realm for the lack of CRZ.

We don't have the benefit of CRZ at all naturally, so why should we take the penalty of our rare spawns being camped by people that are showing no intentions, at all, of ever doing anything over here?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hmm.. aye all true. Hence why i was asking her to join us rather then just expect nothing in return like you posted above.

Still, let's make a business out of this CRZ exploiters.
*Opens up a souvenir stand. a tray of rode doll is palced on the counter*

WELCOME TOURIST! Here! Since ya in the neighborhood, have these limited edition rode action figures! You pull on the string in the back and it talks! look!

"The rode is most successful in bed... 4 out of 5 goblins hookers were paid to say so"

It's yours for just 2 k gold, buy three and you might get a Cross server invite!
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
Hmm.. aye all true. Hence why i was asking her to join us rather then just expect nothing in return like you posted above.

Still, let's make a business out of this CRZ exploiters.
*Opens up a souvenir stand. a tray of rode doll is palced on the counter*

WELCOME TOURIST! Here! Since ya in the neighborhood, have these limited edition rode action figures! You pull on the string in the back and it talks! look!

"The rode is most successful in bed... 4 out of 5 goblins hookers were paid to say so"

It's yours for just 2 k gold, buy three and you might get a Cross server invite!
Won't lie: Amused. :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Rode action figures contain lead in them, true story.

Ismeralda will you sign my mousepad pls
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I was totally going to post on my hunter, but... Well...

Is it bad that I now wish to go camp these rares just to kill them and collect my 25 gold and whatever comes out of that bag? I guess that's something I can do if I get very bored...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
02/26/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Velkorynne
Is it bad that I now wish to go camp these rares just to kill them and collect my 25 gold and whatever comes out of that bag?

Only if you use them improperly.

The best way to use items like Crystalline Tear of Loyalty is to tip hunters with them as a substitute for gold for their services.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
The best way to use items like Crystalline Tear of Loyalty is to tip hunters with them as a substitute for gold for their services.
I... Think I love that idea.

I might do that. :D But only if I see a post about a CRZ person wanting something. *Nods.*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Only if you use them improperly.

I'm with Ismeralda on this. Thanks for the advice! ^^
I've got a hunter. I'm totally on this.
That being said, I'll stop and help if someone from the server is looking for these rares (Alliance? Horde? I don't care - as long as you're from VeCo!).
Edited by Velkorynne on 2/26/2013 10:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Ooh! Do they not drop Tears anymore? (edit: apparently only cata rares drop those -_- ) Because I didn't get any of that currency when I went out tonight. I *did* get a lovely chest piece from Arcturis, a ring from King Krush, and...
A pretty neck piece from Loque'nahak. But no tears. This makes me sad. Perhaps I shall manufacture some of my own; poisonous and spiteful.
Edited by Velkorynne on 2/27/2013 12:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Roll on veco if you want stuff from veco. 'nuff said. You can ask as nicely as you want but I dont want you here unless you are here here.
Reply Quote
I will gladly help you anytime I can, I'll send you a battletag request next time I'm online. Not looking for anything in return, Loque is a cool cat.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
*Sighs.* Off to camp the rare again I guess.

EDIT: And dead again.
Edited by Ismeralda on 2/28/2013 8:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
Poor kitty caught in the middle of this bloodshed :(

I will defend Loque with all of the resources I can muster. Come, Alliance dogs, break your bones against my vanguard!
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
Poor kitty caught in the middle of this bloodshed :(

I will defend Loque with all of the resources I can muster. Come, Alliance dogs, break your bones against my vanguard!
There is really not much that can be done. One Flame Shock, one hit from anything that applies a DoT, and it will die.

I would gladly help someone capture it: If it was someone on our server. Already have someone harassing me for an invite so he can bring his CRZ warrior over to kill it for Frostbitten, and getting extremely hostile with me telling him no. Let's try and not encourage this type of behavior. >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]