frequent disconnections on Moon GUard

90 Orc Death Knight
pretty sure this is not my connection but just got disconnected from MG like 4 times in a row during an instance. and this seem to be a weekly thing now. Idk if this has something to do with slowly downloading new patch data while playing or if it's just a server-wide thing, idk but i'm not having a fun playing experience for the first time in 3-4 years
Edited by Kuulurak on 2/26/2013 2:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
3 Orc Mage
I'm no expert, but you might want to include a little more information on what's happening. Are you experiencing lag before the disconnect? Is it an area causing it? A spell effect or the likes? It could be the server itself as well. A few years back my laptop was getting slow, just because of age, and I had to play on the lowest settings possible to stay connected.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
yes there was a lag spike, several times before the disconnect; i was disconnected from battlenet several times, reconnected, disconnected, reconnected, etc. It's usually during an lfr instance, msv part 1 this time. people were running in place and i was frozen in place casting an ability, then ten seconds later, everybody would be fifty yards ahead. This happened about five times. Was returned to login screen three times etc. i can't provide specifics on that was being cast at the time since there's 25 players doing different things, but this happens weekly

i might also add it was never this bad during cataclysm/dragonsoul lfr
Edited by Kuulurak on 2/26/2013 3:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
3 Orc Mage
As I said earlier, don't take my word as fact, but it's possible your computer is just slowing down. You could try clearing your Cache or something, but I'd see if I could get a Blizzard response.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i'll try. ty
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
nope, didn't work. high world latency (not home)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]