disc nerf if you nerf give us a aoe

90 Blood Elf Priest
please give us a dam aoe allready that is not !@#$ we are only class now that litterly has no AoE you take away our only way keep groups up in raids we have all hard cast skills we have no reliable aoe we have litterly nothing for burst dmg but PoH Bubble spam

either revert the crap or pop us a big aoe heal thx
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest
It's a good thing I read these forums or I would have never known how completely awful the priest class is.

I like your boots btw. The transmog ones. Very cool. brb farming Hyjal trash.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Can you please use correct grammar and capitalization? My eyes are bleeding profusely.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7980248596#15

Notice how all of the complaining comes from the same people.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
PoH, cascade/divine star, SS, PW:S. All seem to work pretty well. Jesus, I'm not even good, I'm an awful casual player, and I top meters everywhere I go. I'm going to assume decent discs do the same. I agree with GC, disc needs a nerf. I disagree with all the whining priests, such as this fine example OP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I agree.

Those are nice boots.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
"if you nerf our AoE because it's overpowered, you have to give us an equally overpowered AoE option"

Well, no.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
http://memedepot.com/uploads/1000/1148_1253230725640.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
- Cascade/Divine Star/Halo
- Prayer of Healing
- Prayer of Mending
- Spirit Shell
- Inner Focus w/Prayer of Healing
- Atonement healing (emphasis on offensive Penance)
- Priest Barrier
- Optional binding heal glyph

While I'm still determining how many PW:S you can toss into that mix, all of the above are suitable for raid healing & absorbtion. Add Arcangel for increased results. I'm sorry, but the mediocre disc priests out there are going to have to do more than press the i-win-SS button to feel like they're contributing...and thank god for that.
Edited by Maharei on 2/27/2013 3:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
When will people realize that it isn't a disc priests job to actually heal people up like other classes? Your job is negation. You help negate the incoming damage while your other healers aren't stressed healing massive damage since our shells have just reduced it by a ton.

If you want a stronger AE then play holy. You can't have everything in 1 spec or there wouldn't be a purpose for the different specs.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
But guys!!!!!!! He's not gonna be OP anymore!!!!!!!! What's he gonna do with his life now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Is it worth even living anymore!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/28/2013 08:42 AMPosted by Mizriz
But guys!!!!!!! He's not gonna be OP anymore!!!!!!!! What's he gonna do with his life now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Is it worth even living anymore!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Stahp right there MizRiz! You make it sound like the sky is falling Miz! The op is just gonna have to learn to play.
Edited by Mizriz on 2/28/2013 8:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/28/2013 08:44 AMPosted by Mizriz

Stahp right there MizRiz! You make it sound like the sky is falling Miz! The op is just gonna have to learn to play.

Yeah, I guess you're right.
Reply Quote
13 Undead Mage
02/28/2013 08:47 AMPosted by Mizriz

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Yep, agreed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
please give us a dam aoe allready that is not !@#$ we are only class now that litterly has no AoE you take away our only way keep groups up in raids we have all hard cast skills we have no reliable aoe we have litterly nothing for burst dmg but PoH Bubble spam

either revert the crap or pop us a big aoe heal thx

How bout you give us some punctuation, Bro?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]