So that's it?

90 Human Priest
+5% to Shadowform? Lul?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
DP hits for like 10 more damage than it did before. Be grateful.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
What more did you expect? We already do fantastic damage, have fantastic control and some of the best surviability for a dps class.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/27/2013 08:10 AMPosted by Darkapøstle
What more did you expect? We already do fantastic damage, have fantastic control and some of the best surviability for a dps class.

don't care much about wow pvp. speaking more from a pve stance. our single target needs a little help
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Thing is it will also make us better for multitarget fights. If we excel at those, not just succeed, then it would make low single target more tolerable.
Reply Quote
73 Undead Priest
02/27/2013 08:21 AMPosted by Malliss

don't care much about wow pvp. speaking more from a pve stance. our single target needs a little help

PvE for nerds hurray!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/27/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Lethalzxo

PvE for nerds hurray!

hey, if you like not playing your character 80% of the time and dealing with glaring imbalances, more power to you. i don't though. so yeah, wtb single target damage buff.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

PvE for nerds hurray!

hey, if you like not playing your character 80% of the time and dealing with glaring imbalances, more power to you. i don't though. so yeah, wtb single target damage buff.

And spamming the same dps rotation for 5 minutes+ into a mob with a lot of hp is more fun? weird
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

And spamming the same dps rotation for 5 minutes+ into a mob with a lot of hp is more fun? weird

yeah, i find it substantially better than staring at the stun/cc/rooted/lawl-can-i-play-now? timer during my time spent in WoW, definitely
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

yeah, i find it substantially better than staring at the stun/cc/rooted/lawl-can-i-play-now? timer during my time spent in WoW, definitely

There's a thing called diminishing returns. You should probably look it up.
Also, how would being rooted affect you unless the enemy was l.o.s.ing you also?

edit: nvm checked your armory.. everything makes sense now. Arenas played: 9
Edited by Jaosix on 2/27/2013 10:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest
Guys. Seriously. Don't do this. It's like, excruciatingly pointless to argue about pvp versus pve.

Just go your separate ways.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I did... I checked his armory and it all became clear. Then I left. Baiii
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Also, how would being rooted affect you unless the enemy was l.o.s.ing you also?

if you truly believe the sole extent of my experience with arena is 9 games, even just based off of my achievements/stats section alone (which i see you've already referenced, so you're at least smart enough to get to those to browse) then i can't say much more to someone whose intellectual faculties wouldn't really allow them to comprehend what i'm saying anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
WoW forums: where nerds argue with other nerds about which nerdy activity is superior.

Not excluding myself from the "nerd factor" of WoW, as I've been a gamer all my life.

However, I am reasonable when it comes to PvE versus PvP. There is pleasure to be had in both, but to each their own.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

if you truly believe the sole extent of my experience with arena is 9 games, even just based off of my achievements/stats section alone (which i see you've already referenced, so you're at least smart enough to get to those to browse) then i can't say much more to someone whose intellectual faculties wouldn't really allow them to comprehend what i'm saying anyway.

Good job insulting my intelligence x) It really shows how well you are at arguing your point..(lolohwait). Hope that made you feel better. Have a nice day PvE hero. Stay small
My sub runs out tomorrow anyways. Good luck<3
Edited by Jaosix on 2/27/2013 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/27/2013 08:21 AMPosted by Malliss

Ah ok, misunderstood then, my fault. We may very well need buffs in pve, cant comment as I never pve.
Reply Quote
02/27/2013 10:13 AMPosted by Karsimys
PvE versus PvP

PvEvPvP

FTFY
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
WoW forums: where nerds argue with other nerds about which nerdy activity is superior.

Not excluding myself from the "nerd factor" of WoW, as I've been a gamer all my life.

However, I am reasonable when it comes to PvE versus PvP. There is pleasure to be had in both, but to each their own.

Exactly.

If you're gonna play WoW, play ALL of it - do everything they offer even a marginal simplified verion, if you can. Get your money's worth, I say.

If you're a hardKore PvPer, you're not alone, find the best partner(s) and have fun.

If you're a serious raider, you're not alone, find the best group and have fun.

If you're dabbling here and there and touching the lite-versions, keep doing your own thing - you're already having fun.

Every little buff can be Huge at high-end. Like when you get a 5% raise on your $10 an hour it's piddly but if you make $200 an hour, it's significant.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/27/2013 10:02 AMPosted by Jaosix

Your Armory sucks even more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Just to clarify (I guess it wasn't obvious?), this thread wasn't about which play platform is better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]