So that's it?

90 Worgen Priest
02/27/2013 02:23 PMPosted by Malliss
(I guess it wasn't obvious?)

Considering you guys were stroking some serious amounts of e-peen at each other, I'd say it was turned into that.
Edited by Karsimys on 2/27/2013 11:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Guys...guys...

Arguing PVP VS PVE is like arguing XBOX 360 VS PS3.

Don't do it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Guys...guys...

Don't do it.

Yeah because both are crap consoles that don't have anywhere near the processing power of a modern PC. Even the 720 and the PS4 won't have the capabilities of a top of the line PC today.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Guys...guys...

Don't do it.

Yeah because both are crap consoles that don't have anywhere near the processing power of a modern PC. Even the 720 and the PS4 won't have the capabilities of a top of the line PC today.

Two words: Virtual Boy.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Too be honest this teir wasn't the greatest but we are starting to scale up the dps meter. The 4.2% increase in our damage (1.25/1.2 = 4.2% increase) might bring us more in line.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
"shut up pvp guy."
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Look, OP, don't forget the new Insanity. That is a buff that will help our single target dps, I think the 5% to shadowform was meant to be supplementary to that, and I know this has no interest to you, but maybe to compensate a little to shadow pvp by adding a small amount of sustained damage since we lost survivability/heals/FDCL-induced burst.
Edited by Arythra on 3/1/2013 8:21 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]