Unusually long times on Faction/Server Trans.

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Mage
Are there any known delays on Faction changes and Server transfers? My Rogue's faction change has been "pending" for quite a few hours, with no indication of any progress. I need to server transfer after the faction change, and now I'm dreading how long that will probably take as well.

Thanks for any information you can share.
57 Pandaren Monk
have you tried logging onto the new realm to see if they are there? The status updates slower than the transaction sometimes.
Support Forum Agent
Are there any known delays on Faction changes and Server transfers? My Rogue's faction change has been "pending" for quite a few hours, with no indication of any progress. I need to server transfer after the faction change, and now I'm dreading how long that will probably take as well.

Thanks for any information you can share.

I'm seeing a requires confirmation flag on this. If you log into Account Management (account link above), choose this license, on the left should be a history/status link.

Do you see anything next to this transaction to confirm?
90 Pandaren Mage
Nothing... in the Faction Change History screen, it's "Pending", with a button to cancel. If I click the order number and view the order history, it's a standard receipt for the order with order status: Queued.
90 Pandaren Mage
02/27/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Pooh
have you tried logging onto the new realm to see if they are there? The status updates slower than the transaction sometimes.

I haven't done the transfer yet, this is just a faction change.
Support Forum Agent
Looks like the card you used is on file, but I don't think it's set as your primary.

You may want to change that in your Billing Profile. We have a sticky above that covers a lot of the more common billing issues that may help as well.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6147177758
Edited by Orlyia on 2/27/2013 3:59 PM PST
90 Pandaren Mage
This is the second order I've placed that has taken this long, even when I used my primary payment method. Why are there other payment options available on these services if they don't work unless you use the primary? Seems silly...
90 Worgen Hunter
I have a similar issue. Placed an order for realm transfer about an hour ago and it's still pending. Could you check if it's waiting for any action from me as I haven't received any emails yet?
88 Draenei Shaman
I'm having the exact same problem. I placed one about 2 hours ago and I am still waiting. Just canceled it and did it over again in hopes to make it go faster like normal. No luck yet though. :/
Support Forum Agent
I've asked this be checked, just to make sure nothing is awry with the system, but I'd give these some time. Sometimes they do take longer than others.
88 Draenei Shaman
Well, something is happening. I now have a copy of this character on my character select list. However, the name is a bit odd. The clone's name is BoomboACDF90. This is odd lol
Edited by Boomboôm on 2/27/2013 4:37 PM PST
90 Human Warlock
Been waiting on a faction change for a couple of hours now. :/
85 Tauren Paladin
Server transfer went threw instantly , faction has been queued for 5 hours now.
88 Draenei Shaman
I'm still waiting on my faction change too. Still have the clone as well. :/
Edited by Boomboôm on 2/27/2013 5:40 PM PST
62 Blood Elf Death Knight
My server transfer has been queued for 2 hours now, I didn't even receive a confirmation email about the purchase. Called Blizzard and they said nothing should be preventing the order from going through and it can take up to 72 hours. I specifically transferred to raid in a few days so I hope it's done soon.
90 Human Death Knight
I submitted a transfer at 4:20 cst today and it's still in the pending status. I did two other transfers this past week and they were both under an hour.
90 Worgen Hunter
3+ hours and still pending. What's going on?
100 Undead Priest
Just wanted to add to the list of people with this problem. Purchased an account-to-account character transfer, something that's normally near instant and I'm currently "queued" and have been that way for several hours, far past the 1 hour average wait time now.

I checked my paypal and the payment also says pending, so they haven't even billed me for the transfer yet.

Just wondering what the delay is with processing transfer requests, seems to be on blizz's end.
90 Gnome Priest
Same here. 5-ish hour wait under "queue"-ing
90 Human Warlock
Just wanted to add to the list of people with this problem. Purchased an account-to-account character transfer, something that's normally near instant and I'm currently "queued" and have been that way for several hours, far past the 1 hour average wait time now.

I checked my paypal and the payment also says pending, so they haven't even billed me for the transfer yet.

Just wondering what the delay is with processing transfer requests, seems to be on blizz's end.

They billed my PayPal for the transfer that hasn't even gone through yet, so I'm a bit steamed right now.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]