is this a good horde realm?

85 Goblin Death Knight
title states it all im looking to move servers and was wondering if this one was any good for pvp and pve guilds?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Depends on what you consider good.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
i was meaning active raids and rbgs and if it is horde dominated
Reply Quote
There is one very active PvP guild. I wouldn't call the server Horde dominated. Plenty of good raiding guilds as well.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
thank you :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah you might say Horde dominate here lol and that would be an understatement.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Population-wise, Alliance actually outnumbers us slightly. Progression wise, we tend to fair better. Always have. No clue about PvP. I don't play silly after-thought minigames while playing video games very often.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Hard to judge pvp since TB is mostly 5 people on one side max...about even, maybe, but I've noticed more healers on ally side in pvp.

yada yada yada

moo
Edited by Behemot on 2/28/2013 11:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Cows. Lots of Cows.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
If you want constant RBGs avoid Exodar. Only two guilds Horde side even run them and it's not daily. However, if you do come here Fatal has an RBG team lead by a Hero of the Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
This is a great server. It's small and tight-knit. Most of us have been around since TBC, and everyone knows everyone. It's home :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I DON'T KNOW YOU THAT'S MY PURSE!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
The zombie is scaring me....

Hey, if you go by the forums, the Horde is supreme. I am the lone defender of the Alliance and King Varian's chin. That's not fair, there are others out there, really. They are just busy trying to herd Anduin around Pandaria at the moment... or we could be battling critters....
Edited by Gigglefoot on 3/1/2013 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/01/2013 06:49 PMPosted by Gigglefoot

*Neuroticaine slowly walks away, hanging his head dejectedly...*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter

Hey, if you go by the forums, the Horde is supreme. I am the lone defender of the Alliance and King Varian's chin. That's not fair, there are others out there, really. They are just busy trying to herd Anduin around Pandaria at the moment... or we could be battling critters....

don't worry about Anduin...him and cow nam Dezco r bast frends
Reply Quote

I DON'T KNOW YOU THAT'S MY PURSE!

God damn it Boby!
Edited by Alfahoof on 3/4/2013 9:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
03/01/2013 11:04 PMPosted by Behemot
don't worry about Anduin...him and cow nam Dezco r bast frends

I just want to let it be known that Dezco is a terrible father. I mean, I appreciate he loves his babies, but come on, you don't charge into battle with one baby strapped to your front and one strapped to your back.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
IZ KNON FAKT DAT BABBY COW REFLCT MAGIK AN SORD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/babby.swf

Because relevant.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/babby.swf

Because relevant.

this is like, a million years old in internet time but it will forever remain one of my favorite memes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]