Challenge Modes: Gold Group

100 Tauren Paladin
After extensive research I have decided to put together a challenge mode group with the goal of getting golds on every dungeon. Therefore I am currently looking to fill a couple more spots. Would most likely be an ongoing thing until we complete all of them. If you are interested in getting some sweet transmog gear, or just want to do it for the hell of it, hit me up here or in game. It goes without saying that you should be at the bare minimum of having ilvl 463 gear in every slot as well as gemmed enchanted etc. Look forward to seeing some replies!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Time and day(s) of the week?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
At this point its looking like weekend mornings, and maybe weeknights, depending on raid schedules etc. Somewhat flexible on times.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Battletag Thievz#1122 hit me up when you get close to a group I have a monk tank pandaleche with a gear set that is more geared towards challenge modes (more gem sockets, correct hit/exp caps through reforging rather then gems).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
02/28/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Craaven
a monk tank pandaleche

That guy's bad. :o)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'd do them on my shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I would love to do them on my priest (Sindastrasza).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Invig, I'd be really interested on my Mage, hit me up on real ID: Allixz#1890
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You know I'm down for it vig most gold groups i see have pally tank and a pally heals.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]