What things would you like to see on the farm

100 Human Paladin
In 5.2 you can buy your farms my question would be if you could go crazy on the farm theme what would you like to see?? Was thinking maybe as we have a cooking student , do a long quest chain and get a field hand maybe plants your crops and you get perks, anything else ??
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Afaik the farm is given to you, not sure if there's a rep requirement for this, but I imagine it would be a follow up of the Exalted quest with the Tillers.

As for a cooking student, you get one when you 600/600 each of the Ways, I would however, like the scarecrow and such to be actually useful and not just crappy decorations.

Edit: Also, why is this in the pally forums? lol
Edited by Inares on 2/21/2013 3:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/21/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Inares
Afaik the farm is given to you, not sure if there's a rep requirement for this, but I imagine it would be a follow up of the Exalted quest with the Tillers.

Have to be exalted with the Tillers and have unlocked all 16 plots.

Edit: Also, why is this in the pally forums? lol

I know, right? This is oughta be in general.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
He wasn't saying that you can get a student....He was saying he would like to see a farm hand do most of the actual farming and you get to profit. Just sayin.

Maybe the general population can't handle this topic and only paladin shine can understand whats up...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Honestly I don't know I did this on my iPhone and started this on general discussion don't know how it got here but ill move it there.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I would however, like the scarecrow and such to be actually useful and not just crappy decorations.

Yes. A scarecrow should scare away one of those pesky birds you get when your crop is 'alluring'.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I want the dog to help fight virmen.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ability to "plant" fish eggs in the pond to be fished up the next day, as well as livestock to harvest the next day
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would like to see:

An Easter egg for guild housing >.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Since this is in the paladin forums then I'll say they should put a Paladin trainer there. And I want it be Tirion Fordring so we can sit and chat about the good old times while I kill hawks and pull weeds. May be he chop down weeds with Ashbringer.
Edited by Lustan on 2/22/2013 9:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/22/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Lustan
Since this is in the paladin forums then I'll say they should put a Paladin trainer there. And I want it be Tirion Fordring so we can sit and chat about the good old times while I kill hawks and pull weeds. May be he chop down weeds with Ashbringer.

So he wouldn't be hanging about the Master of the Brew, just like those old times before he found the 12th step. xD
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
I want to be able to grow humans on my farm like they did in Hillsbrad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]