[A] Warlock looking for new home.

100 Gnome Warlock
Hello, Proudmoore! I have recently decided to shake things up for myself in WoW to help reinvigorate my time in MoP. This means a new main, new guild, and a chance to make new friends. The search for a great guild is difficult, so here are a few things I'm looking for:

• Medium sized - I am looking for a decent population, even on non-raid nights, but not so large that I can't make friends.
  • Social and friendly members - /g chat should be reasonably active and the members kind and mature (adult humor is fine). I don't like guilds that feel like ghost towns.
  • Potential raid spot - I understand rosters won't always have room for a ranged dps, but it's a huge plus if I have the opportunity to get in on some normal mode raids, even if not immediately.
  • Fun - I want a to meet a group of people who will make the game more fun for me. This is a fairly broad and subjective quality, but worth mentioning nonetheless.

• In return, here's some info about me:

• Good attitude - I consider myself a friendly person. I very rarely rage about the game, and will always do the best that I can when participating in guild activities.
  • Experience - I have been playing WoW since vanilla, with about a year of total combined breaks since then. I have played healers and DPS extensively during this time, with some normal and heroic raiding experience (heroic ICC, normal firelands, normal DS (3/8 H)).
  • Skill - I am a competent player who learns quickly. Given appropriate gear, I can perform at a level required for at least normal modes on several classes, and at a heroic level with some focus. My goal is to become as skilled as I can on my new main (warlock).
  • Varied playstyle - I have fun doing a lot of different things in game. Old raids, soloing, heroics, leveling, raiding, and even PvP are things I enjoy doing. (PvP may take a bit of coaxing since I have no gear :o )
  • Misc - I can be a bit shy at first, but that usually resolves itself with a bit of time, once I get to know everyone. I'm 21+ and generally play between the hours of ~3pm PST (give or take a few hours) to until I go to bed (anywhere from 11pm to 4am PST).

• Ultimately, I hope to find a solid group of people to make friends with and enjoy the game. If your guild sounds like something I'd enjoy, and I sound like I might be a decent fit, contact me ingame or through this post. If contacting me ingame, let me know that you saw this thread.
    Edited by Avirah on 2/22/2013 3:19 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock
    Hi Avirah,

I see that you're currently rolling through all the LFR content, but have yet to get into regs yet..
    Redeemers of Azeroth have 2 open core spots open on its second raid team, which is currently 7/16.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday, Thursday, Monday 6:30-9:30PM PST

About Us
    Redeemers of Azeroth is a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a passion for progression that likes to have a good time in doing so. As to our guild size, we currently have approximately 30 individual people in guild, all adults with a good-natured sense of humor. Our members tend to be on daily, raiding or not..

If we peak your interest at all, please fee free to head to our website and fill out the supplied application found in the Recruitment section of the site or contact one of the listed Officers for more information because we'd love a chance to talk to you about the game and to see if perhaps we could be a fit for one another.

Guild Website
    roa.enjin.com

GM: Kynvera / Jemarah

Officers
    Idris
    Beia
    Anemone
    Arondil

Lastly, we do hope to hear from you soon, but if we’re not a match for your needs, we would still like to wish you the best of luck in your future WOW endeavors

-Arondil
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]